Vid on antlantis and dc

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Vid on antlantis and dc
5 years ago#11
Damnit, another video someone posts on here that I have to keep myself from watching >:' [
Wii: 3243-5366-6626-7303 ::: PSN: Zetro-X
5 years ago#12
ARRGH! I want to play this game SOOO badly. This game looks utterly amazing.
There is no better way to defeat your enemies but to slice and dice em right Link?...oopz forgot you can't speak. Well I guess a simple head nod is sufficed.
5 years ago#13
She almost looks like Joanna Dark. Just sayin.
5 years ago#14

Number_34 posted...
WTF at 4:19 in the video. The player shoots the explosive barrel and the alien remains standing. Either the aliens in this game are complete bada** or the game needs a little bit more work on the physics engine.

Or it's a bit of humor. I laughed at it. You see a barrel and think oh, so this is what the game designers wanted you to do, but no. It was too obvious anyway.

5 years ago#15
It would have been better if they made that alien start pointing and laughing at you.
5 years ago#16
He was a little ways behind the barrel and had full health. Not enough to OHK, seeing how everything in that video had a crapton of health.
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
5 years ago#17

When Ford and Andromeda were talking, they're body language reminded me of Power Rangers xD

5 years ago#18
She almost looks like Joanna Dark. Just sayin.

You hit the nail on the head man. She does look like Joanna from the 64. That's pretty awesome.
Uncharted 2 Machinima Voice Actor. Currently playing Sully and Lazarevic. Add me on PSN if you want to get involved: Geo_Chronic.
5 years ago#19
I like what I'm seeing so far but man Ford just sounds horrible.
I know its the guy who plays Duke Nukem but damnit he just isn't doing a very good job this time.
Thank you for taking the time to read this sig.
This sig loves you.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Vid on antlantis and dc

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived