So, what "Prime" map can you not wait for?

#1gr295Posted 4/5/2011 5:47:26 PM

For me, it's Pentagon. It was my favorite when combined w/ Human, and the Phase Rifle will completely make this map the boss...so, what's yours?

Also, can the Aegis block Phase Rifle bullets?

#2RyokoWinsPosted 4/5/2011 5:48:34 PM
I want to see a non-horrible version of Streets.

And I don't see why the Aegis wouldn't block Phase Rifle shots.
---
I apologize for whatever I just said.
#3Simok123Posted 4/5/2011 5:57:56 PM
...simple, all of them :)
---
CONDUIT MASTA!, GOLDENEYE SLAYA!, AND BLACK OPS PLAYA!
Don't make me ROFL your sawks off!
#4ddd87Posted 4/5/2011 5:58:12 PM
Pentagon too

And no, it can't.
#5tconslayerPosted 4/5/2011 6:16:05 PM

I cant wait for streets for capture the flag, setting up my turret, and surrounding the ase in mines. Otherwise pentagon imma gonna be sniping alot there.

#6The_ShaderPosted 4/5/2011 6:25:05 PM
Sanctum

With 3 very different height levels to fight in, it was one of the most unique maps.

Not only that, but CTF was at its most unique and strategic in this map. You had 3 paths to choose from after obtaining the enemy ASE.

Pentagon has 3 separate heights to go into, but the map was riddled with walls and windows, making all 3 heights hardly unique.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#7Neo-ganonPosted 4/5/2011 6:28:53 PM

Really looking forward to streets prime. Even though i really wish they could have added onto it a bit. like adding an intersection, or a cul de sac or an open "town square" type of area. likewise with the other prime maps. Like it would be cool if they added that courtyard from the pentagon level were you fight the invader to the map in some way.

#8The_ShaderPosted 4/5/2011 6:30:14 PM
tconslayer posted...
I cant wait for streets for capture the flag, setting up my turret, and surrounding the ase in mines. Otherwise pentagon imma gonna be sniping alot there.

This class your speaking of... your gonna switch it out rather quickly after a few matches.

Seeing as how easy it will be to fight against such a combo. ((Especially when Armory is taking up two important upgrades necessary to make the Mines and Widowmaker powerful weapons.))
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#9Xobter_81Posted 4/5/2011 6:41:25 PM
I'm looking foward to pentagon. I hope they don't have 20 minute matches anymore though.....that got a little boring.
---
CoD BO FC: 0750-1442-2125/ ign: scottyninja
"There are no lost causes, only lost confidence." -Monster Hunter Village Chief
#10MC_Brian1Posted 4/5/2011 7:11:21 PM
This class your speaking of... your gonna switch it out rather quickly after a few matches.

Seeing as how easy it will be to fight against such a combo. ((Especially when Armory is taking up two important upgrades necessary to make the Mines and Widowmaker powerful weapons.))

So not using a weapon's specific upgrade = making the weapon itself completely useless.
---
I'll respond to this topic the same way I like my women.
Lot of D's.
- Goombacrusher07 in a C/D topic