So, what "Prime" map can you not wait for?

#11SupahShnipaPosted 4/5/2011 7:35:05 PM
Sanctum was a good map, unfortunately everyone camped on it :P
---
www.youtube.com/Pur3Aw3Gaming
#12The_ShaderPosted 4/5/2011 8:16:39 PM
MC_Brian1 posted...
So not using a weapon's specific upgrade = making the weapon itself completely useless.

its the combination of those two, while they are not at their strongest, is why they are weak.

it'll need to be guided since its specialization isnt being used. The TPC is explosive and energy while the widowmaker is pure ballistic so you couldnt power up both with your one upgrade option.

Its not a bad combination, not at all, but the weapons wont be strong, nor will the player have defense if he uses his minor upgrade for one of the weapons.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#13ReedeemerPosted 4/5/2011 9:57:43 PM
Pentagon for me also :P was my favorite.
---
Wii: 3243-5366-6626-7303 ::: PSN: Zetro-X
--LittleBigPlanet 2--lbp.me/u/Zetro-X
#14Aile_WingPosted 4/5/2011 10:18:57 PM
SupahShnipa posted...

Which is why I didn't vote for it. In my experiences, players would stay in the ammunition rooms poking their heads out every once in a while to release a charged Strike Rifle shot. I would have rather had Complex...

I'm looking forward to Streets Prime the most.
---
Remember those in prison as if you were their fellow prisoners, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.
Hebrew 13:3 (NIV)
#15xXDa-KidXxPosted 4/6/2011 12:55:06 AM

Pentagon and Sanctum, though i would of loved Sanctuary :(

#16The_ShaderPosted 4/6/2011 2:08:25 AM
Aile_Wing posted...
SupahShnipa posted...

Which is why I didn't vote for it. In my experiences, players would stay in the ammunition rooms poking their heads out every once in a while to release a charged Strike Rifle shot. I would have rather had Complex...

I'm looking forward to Streets Prime the most.

The Sanctum map had Human ammo cache's in their bases. The Drudge cache's were on the on the sides of the map.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#17GEJinzoPosted 4/6/2011 2:51:23 AM
Streets
#18tconslayerPosted 4/6/2011 3:59:05 AM

@shader True diddnt think about that, but ill still be sniping.

#19Aile_WingPosted 4/6/2011 6:55:57 AM
The_Shader posted...
The Sanctum map had Human ammo cache's in their bases. The Drudge cache's were on the on the sides of the map.

Just to make certain that I was understood, I wasn't saying that players drew ammunition from the caches from within those rooms. I was simply specifying which rooms I was talking about.

There's also a Druge ammunitions cache in the lowest level of the map, but that doesn't really mean anything. If you're suggesting that players leave those rooms to supply, then I'd be in agreement with you, but this takes only several seconds. After that players usually return to their little spot.
---
Remember those in prison as if you were their fellow prisoners, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.
Hebrew 13:3 (NIV)
#20SupahShnipaPosted 4/6/2011 3:28:41 PM
Same here. I loved Complex.
---
www.youtube.com/Pur3Aw3Gaming