So, what "Prime" map can you not wait for?

#21MC_Brian1Posted 4/6/2011 2:36:59 PM
I would have rather had Infirmary. Honestly, that's one of my favorite maps ever for anything. A great balance of LOS, from very long to very short, lots of engagement possibilities, a perfect size, and great for CTF.

Honestly, these Prime maps suck. Well, not suck, but I didn't want any of these. Pentagon was by far my least favorite map. It was boring, and you'd think there'd be a ton of ways to move around through the buildings but there aren't. Sanctum was nice, and awesome for CTF, but had so much camping and this made only a certain part of the map ever used, which meant that even though the map has all types of possible engagements, the only ones that ever occur are long range ones from base to base. I know I'll be Phase Rifle-ing those mofo campers. And Streets is a good map but it was so ****ing overplayed that I don't want to see it anymore.
---
I'll respond to this topic the same way I like my women.
Lot of D's.
- Goombacrusher07 in a C/D topic
#22Lunch-LadyPosted 4/6/2011 2:52:03 PM

Streets! Played around 10,000 Near/Far matches on that.

#23Aile_WingPosted 4/6/2011 3:02:53 PM
^ Hello Prolific.

MC_Brian1 posted...
I would have rather had Infirmary. Honestly, that's one of my favorite maps ever for anything. A great balance of LOS, from very long to very short, lots of engagement possibilities, a perfect size, and great for CTF.

Ah, I had forgotten about Infirmary. I would have liked for that map to return too. It was a great CTF map.
---
Remember those in prison as if you were their fellow prisoners, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.
Hebrew 13:3 (NIV)
#24RareSpycrabPosted 4/6/2011 3:18:46 PM
Pentagon

But no sniping. I'll run n gun.
#25SupahShnipaPosted 4/6/2011 4:07:52 PM
If I were to pick 3 maps I want back it would have to be:

Infirmary
Complex
Bunker
---
www.youtube.com/Pur3Aw3Gaming
#26RichieGamerPosted 4/6/2011 4:10:28 PM
I will miss Warehouse :(
---
I sold my soul in vein, I feel it, as he returns, the sands of time will never run for an immortal dead man.
#27SupahShnipaPosted 4/6/2011 4:19:07 PM
The Snowy map better not dissatisfy me in this game. I love me some snowy/winterish maps.
---
www.youtube.com/Pur3Aw3Gaming
#28gr295(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2011 4:23:09 PM

I forgot about Bunker....I really liked it.

#29MC_Brian1Posted 4/6/2011 4:46:48 PM
If I were to pick 3 maps I want back it would have to be:

Infirmary
Complex
Bunker

Yes. This, exactly. But maybe instead of Complex, Warehouse. Maybe.
---
I'll respond to this topic the same way I like my women.
Lot of D's.
- Goombacrusher07 in a C/D topic
#30BrownsM1Posted 4/6/2011 4:49:41 PM
I can wait for all of them actually cause I really didn't like any of the ones from the first game. but if I had to pick one I couldn't wait for, it might have to be Pentagon. Streets to me is basically Nuketown on Black Ops. it was overpicked so many times that I despise that map
---
them1clan.webs.com Black Ops AC: 3879-1777-2481
Before you die you see the Tails Doll ~ Can you feel the sunshine?