So, what "Prime" map can you not wait for?

#31SupahShnipaPosted 4/6/2011 8:19:57 PM
What's with people and small, badly designed maps? It seems that if you made a map inside a shipping container, it would be the greatest map of all time.
---
www.youtube.com/Pur3Aw3Gaming
#32BrownsM1Posted 4/6/2011 11:33:56 PM
SupahShnipa posted...
What's with people and small, badly designed maps? It seems that if you made a map inside a shipping container, it would be the greatest map of all time.

like shipment in MWR?
---
them1clan.webs.com Black Ops AC: 3879-1777-2481
Before you die you see the Tails Doll ~ Can you feel the sunshine?
#33The_ShaderPosted 4/6/2011 11:40:13 PM
^ Using MWR as a reference? really?

Shipment on the 360 was actually liked by many, but was frowned upon ALOT for the random grenades tossed every round.

Well.... all the MW maps are great, insanely better than any CoD map released since MW.

Oh, and Infirmary and Warehouse were my favorites too.... loved them so much.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#34BrownsM1Posted 4/7/2011 12:17:58 AM
The_Shader posted...
^ Using MWR as a reference? really?

Shipment on the 360 was actually liked by many, but was frowned upon ALOT for the random grenades tossed every round.

Well.... all the MW maps are great, insanely better than any CoD map released since MW.

idk how anyone liked that map. all people ever did was spray m60/p90 and toss so many grenades or martyrdom or even noobtube on it. plus using an airstrike was basically being suicidal since it always kills the person who called it in along with the enemy team. though I will give it credit for being the easiest map to get the "carpet bomb" challenge completed on.

only time I found it fun was when playing in private sniper lobbies
---
them1clan.webs.com Black Ops AC: 3879-1777-2481
Before you die you see the Tails Doll ~ Can you feel the sunshine?
#35SupahShnipaPosted 4/7/2011 2:03:05 PM
50+ Player Shipment matches on PC were awesome XD
---
www.youtube.com/Pur3Aw3Gaming
#36Sudsy86_Posted 4/7/2011 6:42:08 PM

Personally, I am sickened at the maps that are returning. Pentagon was by far the worst map, in my mind, because of the difficulty to approach one camping side. I liked sanctum, but thought it was a little too big. The cache rooms weren't a big deal to me, either. I always thought the timing to work around the nade spam was pretty easy. I like the size of the streets, but,...having played 60 percent of my games on it makes me want something different.

Warehouse was the best map, I thought. all the safest camping spots could only aim at each other, while the rest featured very well balanced play. Bunker was great because of all the small defensive options.

I would have wanted warehouse, bunker, and streets returning.

#37LilroscoPosted 4/7/2011 9:09:00 PM
Hmm since I can only choose one, I pick Pentagon.
---
There is no better way to defeat your enemies but to slice and dice em right Link?...oopz forgot you can't speak. Well I guess a simple head nod is sufficed.