This makes me happy inside.

#1Lunch-LadyPosted 4/6/2011 4:27:20 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbEYhn85kuo&feature=related

Just love the SCAR. Makes me remember clipping randoms in pubs.

#2ReedeemerPosted 4/6/2011 4:35:59 PM
I'm beginning to think everyones going to be using the SCAR x.x its been my favorite weapon from day one as well xD

Very nice vid though
---
Wii: 3243-5366-6626-7303 ::: PSN: Zetro-X
--LittleBigPlanet 2--lbp.me/u/Zetro-X
#3SupahShnipaPosted 4/6/2011 5:06:27 PM
The Eclipse will probably be the most used along with the SCAR. You get to go invisible and the gun has unlimited ammo.
---
www.youtube.com/Pur3Aw3Gaming
#4The_ShaderPosted 4/6/2011 7:49:30 PM
Noobs are going to be constantly running around, banging ice off their Eclipses, or playing hot potato with the guns bits and pieces.

The SCAR is insanely accurate with its single fire scoped shots, and now entirely full auto while hip fired. Yeah, they balanced it from the first game, but turned it into the "go-to" weapon for everyone playing.

i'm gonna laugh my ass off whenever a guy with a SCAR decloaks someone with a flash grenade, then opens up on 'em with full-auto annihilation.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#5SupahShnipaPosted 4/6/2011 9:07:23 PM
Noobs are going to be constantly running around, banging ice off their Eclipses, or playing hot potato with the guns bits and pieces.

It's gonna be the 74u of this game.
---
www.youtube.com/Pur3Aw3Gaming
#6The_ShaderPosted 4/6/2011 11:44:37 PM
^ Except the Eclipse will be fun to use, and unique compared to the other weapons available.
---
#7Neo-ganonPosted 4/6/2011 11:53:43 PM

dont worry guys, im sure HVS will balance the gun out after release with their patches. I mean, i can see them shortening the invisibility time or making the gun overheat faster to keep people from overusing it.

#8The_ShaderPosted 4/6/2011 11:58:56 PM
^ .... What i said means those things.

The amount of time for the Eclipse to freeze and overheat will be too short for all the noobs in the world.

Hence the reason why they'll spend more than half their in-game lives trying to fix the gun into proper working order.
---
#9Simok123Posted 4/7/2011 5:04:54 AM
SupahShnipa posted...

It's gonna be the 74u of this game.

hah, I barely see anyone use that gun anymore. More like the famas or aug -.-
---
CONDUIT MASTA!, GOLDENEYE SLAYA!, AND BLACK OPS PLAYA!
Don't make me ROFL your sawks off!
#10Lunch-Lady(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2011 9:27:56 AM

Well since I think this game is going to have the same weapons set-up as the first the whole "Noob Abuse" thing shouldn't come up.