One thing that has me worrying.

#1BMK2010Posted 4/6/2011 6:34:42 PM
The AI doesn't look very smart. I was watching some videos where they just stand in one spot and shoot. They don't even attempt to take cover. Hopefully this isn't the case when the game is released, would be a shame.
#2bladester15Posted 4/6/2011 6:35:11 PM
I think they turned the difficulty all the way down for the demos.
---
Country+rap=crap.
Music is like candy...You have to throw the rappers away before you can enjoy it.
#3Icuras08Posted 4/6/2011 6:43:52 PM
They take cover plenty of times. Especially in this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4A4fJZPp2go

Plus, I like the guy that does a small roll at 4:25 (If you don't want to be spoiled, just take the video off once you see that roll)
---
Give me liberty, or give me pizza pie
#4ddd87Posted 4/6/2011 6:56:43 PM
It is one oh the things hvs needs to work to improve for possible future games. The enemies seem to do enough evasive maneuvers and can melee in quick succession this time, also they were not suppose to expose themselves if you point at them while they are behind cover, but I haven't seen that happening.
#5BMK2010(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2011 7:04:38 PM
I can see this game getting poor reviews because of poor AI. lets hope that's not the case.
#6The_ShaderPosted 4/6/2011 7:43:36 PM
^ Nearly every preview or demo of the game ever shown has the player using an Invincibility cheat.

The AI doesnt exactly 'work right' when fighting an enemy that cant loose health.

HVS mentioned this several times.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#7SmallerRidleyPosted 4/6/2011 7:59:52 PM
Scientists are dumb. Standing still in the middle of an open room and shooting occasionally isn't terribly effective.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#8BMK2010(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2011 8:12:46 PM
But it would be common sense to take cover :) unless scientists are retarded.
#9PedroMontanaPosted 4/7/2011 8:18:19 AM
AI is overrated anyway.

It's possible to use it in a constructive way, but currently it mostly means that the enemies know when to duck and cover. Enemies that are good at these kind of coward tactics are far less amusing to fight then "dumber", more aggressive enemies (which can still be challenging if they come in huge numbers or simply are good at aiming and have enough health.
---
No More Heroes