worried...

#1gojomosoPosted 4/6/2011 6:30:41 PM
I haven't hear any new info about the game, no new trailers, no new ads, no gameplay sessions, and while its too early for any pre-release reviews only nintendo power has come out with a review (though c2 was poorly reviewed... comeon learn how to review a game).
I'm worried about
1). That the games still coming out (multiple delays, no new recent mentions of the game)
2). That due to the lack of press about C2 it will sell bad and there will be no C3

Anyone else worried about this game????
#2The_ShaderPosted 4/6/2011 6:36:42 PM
its getting released in less than 2 weeks.

its because its coming out so soon that any more previews is completely pointless.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#3gojomoso(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2011 6:39:33 PM
except that any game that does even close to decent goes on a PR or advertising blitz usually around this close to release. I mean Sega should at least have some online advertising for it
#4Kirby_Pwns_AllPosted 4/6/2011 6:56:26 PM
Well, SEGA has some issues with advertising this time around. I mean, the first game didn't do much, but it had two sites, online advertising, and some TV commercials at random times early in the morning. With 13 days until release, you'd think that there would be something else going on in terms of advertising right now, but apparently SEGA's content to let the game speak for itself. Which would be fine if they hadn't tried to to tone down the hype and press exposure for fear of overhyping this time.
#5SmallerRidleyPosted 4/6/2011 6:57:56 PM
Dead time. They'll pick up next week. All the big gaming sites/magazines/(shows?) are reviewing 3-4 major releases for the same release date.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#6SupahShnipaPosted 4/6/2011 7:12:02 PM
This is the period before the final ad campaign. Lots of nothing.
---
www.youtube.com/Pur3Aw3Gaming