Does this game allow me too play it on a gamecube controller online?

#1QualiTPosted 4/7/2011 9:17:02 AM
Just what the title says.
---
Anybody order a mad brit and his shotty? Crazy Bacon is my name and killings my game. :D
#2Aile_WingPosted 4/7/2011 9:30:37 AM
No.
---
Remember those in prison as if you were their fellow prisoners, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.
Hebrew 13:3 (NIV)
#3QualiT(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2011 9:37:38 AM
Aile_Wing posted...
No.

Alot of goldeneye players just let out a huge sigh of relief. Take comfort in that fact young cricket. :)

As for not letting me use my GCC thats lame, this is the 21st century you lazy a** designers its for the wii why not let me use it? pffffft whatever.
---
Anybody order a mad brit and his shotty? Crazy Bacon is my name and killings my game. :D
#4SmallerRidleyPosted 4/7/2011 10:56:38 AM
It's for the Wii, not the GC. Get a CC/P.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#5Valdimir_DregaPosted 4/7/2011 11:10:30 AM
^This.

Consider yourself lucky that Nintendo even decided to use GC controllers for some of their Wii titles. X-BOX 360 and PS3 don't do that, and they aren't expected to. IMHO, Wii games shouldn't be expected to either.

The CCP is a decent controller with decent button feedback and joystick response, and it has more buttons that the GC controller. Just save your money and grab one of those.
---
Uncharted 2 Machinima Voice Actor. Currently playing Sully and Lazarevic. Add me on PSN if you want to get involved: Geo_Chronic.
#6ddd87Posted 4/7/2011 12:58:24 PM
QualiT posted...

As for not letting me use my GCC thats lame, this is the 21st century you lazy a** designers its for the wii why not let me use it? pffffft whatever.

Its my understanding that they did tried to implement it... But it was no match for the other controller types.
#7Simok123Posted 4/7/2011 1:52:03 PM
well.....who cares....just use the Classic controller or Wiimote....its not goldeneye...
---
CONDUIT MASTA!, GOLDENEYE SLAYA!, AND BLACK OPS PLAYA!
Don't make me ROFL your sawks off!
#8QualiT(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2011 1:52:05 PM
ddd87 posted...
QualiT posted...

Its my understanding that they did tried to implement it... But it was no match for the other controller types.

NO match? pffffffffft I pawn hundereds of CCP/Wii chuck users on goldeneye no match my a** even with worse guns I murk 98% of goldeneye online (save the goldeneye wii players are rubbish etc. you can sort it out in this game) and as for playing with the CCP I cant so it. My performance dips quite considerably using it. Ie I cant hit the broadside of a barn lol
---
#9SmallerRidleyPosted 4/7/2011 1:53:49 PM
http://www.turnbacktogod.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/white-pawn.jpg
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.