GamePro Review (German)

#1ddd87Posted 4/7/2011 12:51:36 PM
Scores a 85% which is quite good, but I can't understand much of what the guy says.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0yoTraBZsY&feature=player_embedded

The american reviews must be near
#2raysnds1Posted 4/7/2011 12:59:20 PM
if you were a friend of mine...i'd say your mom...

anyways they go through a few things on that video you posted...so definately all gameplay and using conroller...

i'd be interested too what they were saying...

thanks for the link!
#3SupahShnipaPosted 4/7/2011 1:01:09 PM
Gamepro NA gave it a pretty terrible score, I'm wondering what they will give this one.
---
www.youtube.com/Pur3Aw3Gaming
#4UnfoundedVirusPosted 4/7/2011 1:23:59 PM
Gamepro hates Nintendo. No matter how good the game is, it will not score high.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it put this as your signature.
Goldeneye FC: 230430667242 Name: U-Virus
#5SupahShnipaPosted 4/7/2011 1:28:01 PM
Gamepro hates Nintendo. No matter how good the game is, it will not score high.

Why do people say this? I've seen many great scores from Gamepro given to Nintendo games.
---
www.youtube.com/Pur3Aw3Gaming
#6PedroMontanaPosted 4/7/2011 1:41:22 PM
They like the graphics and the voice acting and say the story and the level design are much better then in the first game. The Leviathan boss impressed them a lot.

They dislike the AI that according to them sometimes doesn't react at all and suggest playing on higher difficulties so the enemies have more health.
They also say that the controls feel less precise then in the first Conduit and suggest changeing them in the options.
Motion plus improves the controls.
---
No More Heroes
#7ddd87(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2011 1:54:38 PM
So, no multiplayer opinions? I saw he was playing invasion
#8xXDa-KidXxPosted 4/7/2011 2:23:30 PM

PedroMontana posted...
They like the graphics and the voice acting and say the story and the level design are much better then in the first game. The Leviathan boss impressed them a lot.

They dislike the AI that according to them sometimes doesn't react at all and suggest playing on higher difficulties so the enemies have more health.
They also say that the controls feel less precise then in the first Conduit and suggest changeing them in the options.
Motion plus improves the controls.

HVS made it both for non-motion plus and Motion Plus, but I'm sure they made it more so for motion plus. Because lets face it, wouldn't you want the best controls with Motion plus than that of a regular wiimote? So glad i got it!

But also, they probably didn't really experiment with the control features, such as ajusting it to their liking.

#9SmallerRidleyPosted 4/7/2011 2:53:41 PM
Also, this video has some good examples of the "soft" lock-on at around 2 minutes.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#10Icuras08Posted 4/7/2011 2:56:31 PM
Weird how they censored the headshots before the second minute mark.
---
Give me liberty, or give me pizza pie