Motion Controls Worse?

#1xXDa-KidXxPosted 4/7/2011 3:39:17 PM

When the guy was showing a demostration of the controls "not being pricise" it looked good, looked like it followed his movements, even though he was barely moving his wrist side to side. Plus all the previews said the controls was tight as the first... sure thier was a slight delay when throwing that grenade, but thats comon for the nunchuck.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0yoTraBZsY

at "2:49" on the video

#2Icuras08Posted 4/7/2011 3:41:56 PM
It looks much better then Goldeneye's motion controls. That much is for sure.
---
Give me liberty, or give me pizza pie
#3themilitarydudePosted 4/7/2011 3:43:19 PM

wtf? goldeneye has fine motion controls. but you can use wii motion plus accesory for the wii remote to make it 'more accurate'

#4Icuras08Posted 4/7/2011 4:02:18 PM(edited)
I don't know, the whole time I was playing Goldeneye, something felt different.
Then when I go back and try out Conduit 1, everything felt so good and natural.

I guess The Conduit had this tightness and fluidity that Goldeneye didn't have..
---
Give me liberty, or give me pizza pie
#5BrownsM1Posted 4/7/2011 4:26:29 PM
all I know is that they better have the option to make the Dead Zones to 0 because I like to be able to turn fast and I don't want dead zones screwing that up
---
them1clan.webs.com Black Ops AC: 3879-1777-2481
Before you die you see the Tails Doll ~ Can you feel the sunshine?
#6SupahShnipaPosted 4/7/2011 5:13:32 PM
all I know is that they better have the option to make the Dead Zones to 0 because I like to be able to turn fast and I don't want dead zones screwing that up
^This
---
www.youtube.com/Pur3Aw3Gaming
#7xXDa-KidXx(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2011 5:20:02 PM

BrownsM1 posted...

Conduit 2 does posses a "turn around " button you know :)

#8SupahShnipaPosted 4/7/2011 5:31:24 PM

Because doing a 180 spin works out great when the guy is beside you.

Honestly, I really tried to make the 180 spin useful in the original. Never could.
---
www.youtube.com/Pur3Aw3Gaming
#9BrownsM1Posted 4/7/2011 5:35:32 PM(edited)
xXDa-KidXx posted...

which to me is a waste of a button. all it does is get you killed faster which is why I turned it off in the first game.

and as SupahShnipa said in his ninja post above me, it works real great when the guy is right next to you.
---
them1clan.webs.com Black Ops AC: 3879-1777-2481
Before you die you see the Tails Doll ~ Can you feel the sunshine?
#10The_ShaderPosted 4/7/2011 5:49:40 PM
Used the 180 spin quite often.

Not when fighting people ((Thats idiotic))

However, if i'm getting shot at from behind me, while walking in a hallway, i MAY do a 180 spin, but more then likely i just continue moving forward to find cover.

On-Topic:
i turned up the sensitivity to 100% whenever i wanted to throw nades immediatly after moving the nunchuk in some fashion. The lower the sensitivity, the more you'll have to shake the nunchuk before your character actually throws a nade.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"