Andromeda is Stone Cold FOX!!!

#11SupahShnipaPosted 4/7/2011 9:19:01 PM
Also, anyone who dislikes Mr. Ford in this game, dislikes Johnny Bravo, and Duke Nukem all together.

I hate Mr.Ford in this game, but I love Duke Nukem 3D. Even the 2D Side Scrollers.

It is not the same, anyone who played Duke Nukem in it's prime knows that. Duke Nukem is probably the only game that can pull it off. It's like saying Halo Wars is the same as Starcraft.
---
www.youtube.com/Pur3Aw3Gaming
#12Chris_McMahon(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2011 9:23:52 PM
it's pretty funny how one minute Ford is devastated to learn Adams has killed his entire family....then shortly after he is hitting on frozen space women.

Honestly I wonder if at the end of the game Ford's gonna light a cigar, rip off Adam's head then bowl over some drudge with it. Or better yet he can impale Adams with the American flag then stand over his body and say "Sorry Mr. President but you've just been impeached!" Then him Andromeda and Prometheus can all roll around in the sheets together while heavy metal plays and the credits roll.

I know this sounds like hating but I honestly am starting to think if they wanna be campy then should just go all out.
---
Not changing this sig until Jamarcus Russell wins a Superbowl Started 9/15/07 http://blog.synthesis.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/dog.jpg
#13SmallerRidleyPosted 4/7/2011 9:31:40 PM

it's pretty funny how one minute Ford is devastated to learn Adams has killed his entire family....then shortly after he is hitting on frozen space women.

It's close to an hour later in real-time, and he spent most of it shooting hundreds of nameless guards and scientists in the name of self-preservation.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#14Chris_McMahon(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2011 1:10:09 AM
It's close to an hour later in real-time, and he spent most of it shooting hundreds of nameless guards and scientists in the name of self-preservation.

Well if it really has been an hour then i guess all is forgiven.
---
Not changing this sig until Jamarcus Russell wins a Superbowl Started 9/15/07 http://blog.synthesis.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/dog.jpg
#15The_ShaderPosted 4/8/2011 1:20:04 AM
With Duke Nukem 64, all you ever got was the occasional one liners from John St. John.

Not only do you get MORE of that in Conduit 2, but a whole new-ish personality.

same guy, same voice.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#16Simok123Posted 4/8/2011 5:38:25 AM
Can people just stop complaining about the voice acting? Yeah whatever, we get it, ENOUGH! they wanted to add a bit more personality to ford. Yes, I like the old ford a bit better, but who cares?!?! The new fords fine, stop complaining!
---
CONDUIT MASTA!, GOLDENEYE SLAYA!, AND BLACK OPS PLAYA!
Don't make me ROFL your sawks off!
#17Phasmatis92Posted 4/8/2011 5:57:23 AM
I actually like the new Ford better; at least he HAS personality, the old one had about as much personality as a cardboard box.
#18gr295Posted 4/8/2011 1:54:47 PM

But you can play with cardbord boxes! They're fun. Don't ever dis cardboard lol.

#19xXDa-KidXxPosted 4/8/2011 2:19:37 PM

Mr. Ford is Mr. Ford, still the Hero.

Be glad they didn't completely changed the character.