I just don't get it.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. I just don't get it.

User Info: dankbeast003

dankbeast003
5 years ago#1
Why are all of the videos made by scrubs. The players suck! It would look a lot cooler if the people playing weren't scrubs and had some skill. Agreed?
GoldenEye FC- 288974374486
In Game Name: (ODDJob)

User Info: dankbeast003

dankbeast003
5 years ago#2
^BUMP^
GoldenEye FC- 288974374486
In Game Name: (ODDJob)

User Info: Chris_McMahon

Chris_McMahon
5 years ago#3
Wii pointer controls can be really terrible if you don't spend time to customize them and adapt to how they work. I just barely found a control setting that i am comfortable with no matter if the game is goldeneye or call of duty. Hopefully it will translate over to the conduit as well.
Not changing this sig until Jamarcus Russell wins a Superbowl Started 9/15/07 http://blog.synthesis.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/dog.jpg

User Info: LigersRule

LigersRule
5 years ago#4
First of all.... No need to bump after 5 minutes. Seriously. Second, would you rather have no videos? How about you make your own videos? Cause that's about your only alternative.

Maybe I'm just defensive, because I would be one of those so called "Scrubs", as I don't play all that much. Too busy with my music.
He that speaks much is much mistaken -Benjamin Franklin

User Info: DivinityStripes

DivinityStripes
5 years ago#5
Just be happy with what you have.
I totally agree that it would be much more fun to watch someone who can get a decent head shot, but it's a game play video, not a demonstration of skill.
That's what montages are for after someone starts owning at the game. ^-^
Why? Because.

User Info: Phasmatis92

Phasmatis92
5 years ago#6
It's better than none at all, yes, but it's still frustrating. The "first 30 mins" vids from Nintendo world report drove me nuts with how incompetent the player was.

User Info: Numbuh100

Numbuh100
5 years ago#7
dankbeast003 posted...
Why are all of the videos made by scrubs. The players suck! It would look a lot cooler if the people playing weren't scrubs and had some skill. Agreed?

they're scrubs
PKMN Pearl - 2664 0071 4862
Goldeneye Wii: 2626-8957-8168 Name: MMK
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. I just don't get it.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived