regular or hardcore, which one are you playing?

#11Citan22Posted 4/8/2011 6:02:22 AM
i shall be playing the opposite of whichever mode makes it easier for players like Smoketre to sit up on a perch and spam the SMAW at any and all hapless intruders, as he so famously did in the first Conduit, most notably on the streets map.

lock on should not even be an issue this time around so i will probably remove it from my control scheme altogether and put melee on Z, which worked great until lock-on dependent noobs started beating my ass.

i forgot how the radar worked though. are you always on radar? or only when you fire a gun? cause if you are always on radar then campers will still be a problem cause they'll know exactly when you're trying to storm the gates- so to speak.
---
Citan's gamertags: Bonepill, Dat Lag, *~~[ 'l' N 'l' ], Mel Gibson, Fizzy Bubbleh, 'l' l 'l' $, Dat Cereal Bawx, Mallomar Gadhafi... and many more.
#12SmallerRidleyPosted 4/8/2011 6:12:48 AM
You'll also know where they are if they try to ambush you.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#13CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 4/8/2011 7:38:52 AM
Probably regular just so I don't have to deal with prats.
#14LilroscoPosted 4/8/2011 7:41:27 AM
I'll most likely alternate between the two but then again I do want to get better at the game so my vote is for Hardcore.
---
There is no better way to defeat your enemies but to slice and dice em right Link?...oopz forgot you can't speak. Well I guess a simple head nod is sufficed.
#15donkeypunch1116(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2011 9:13:22 AM
@warrior: wow, your playing the regular mode?! nothing wrong with that, just surprises me a little. i thought you would prefer the no lock-on and especially no radar. my mind = blown

@bonepill: if i remember correctly, with the radar in the first game you were visible if you were walking around or shooting your gun. if you stayed still or crawled though, then you didnt show up ala halo. i think thats how it worked anyway.
---
-
PUNCHOUT1116 - eagerly awaiting: mortal kombat, and conduit 2. wwe allstars rocks :D
#16psychobrewPosted 4/8/2011 9:36:26 AM
Probably hardcore. Hardcore in games like Black Ops is so much better and more realistic in hardcore mode.
#17maksysPosted 4/8/2011 11:32:04 AM
Probably both but it will mostly depend on how the radar work .

Halo/the conduit 1 motion sensor radar style is pure bulls*** especially when it comes to campers : they don't appear on your radar but you appear on their (unless you crouch but who crouch all the time ?).
#18gr295Posted 4/8/2011 12:41:37 PM

Both, but more regular.

#19Sudsy86_Posted 4/8/2011 7:45:18 PM

Warrior0420 posted...
Regular because hardcore will be full of campers (like it is in every game with a hardcore mode). If they left the radar in hardcore then I'd probably play hardcore but no radar = more campers. I don't care about lock-on, it's only benefiting people that need it, so in theory regular will be harder than hardcore will (like it is in every game with a hardcore mode). This could all change once the game actually comes out but I highly doubt it.
---

Bold x1000!!! Very true. I actually really liked playing hardcore in MW when I was tired of playing to get my stats up. there were some great maps for it. but, after playing bc2, I am sickened by the thought of it. everyone snipes and uses rpgs in SDM--EVERYONE. it is atrocious.

I love tcon for its run&gunness.

But, if there is as much health in online play as there is in the offscreen vids slayer posted, I might have to play hardcore. Hopefully those were their customized settings, though...

Regular, though.

#20Sudsy86_Posted 4/8/2011 7:47:41 PM

SmallerRidley posted...
You'll also know where they are if they try to ambush you.
---

YeahcuzIhateitwhencampersrushme.