regular or hardcore, which one are you playing?

#21PedroMontanaPosted 4/9/2011 2:47:59 AM
I don't like lock on but i like radar, so i'm a bit undecided.
I guess it will depend on how good the radar is, if it's this gimped stuff where you can only see people for 2 seconds when they shoot i'll play hardcore.

I honestly think that the differences between hardcore and regular might not be worth splitting the fanbase.
---
No More Heroes
#22The_ShaderPosted 4/9/2011 3:17:06 AM
Sudsy86_ posted...
YeahcuzIhateitwhencampersrushme.

is this a joke? because since when do 'rushers' ambush people?

Seeing as how nobody talked about weapon damage with Hardcore vs Regular, i'm assuming damage stays the same regardless.

Since thats the case, campers will be in Regular more often in Conduit 2 then Hardcore.

1. Radar in Conduit 2 is completely motion sensitive, while standing still, or moving while crouched, you wont pop up on the radar. Fire your gun, or move quickly, and you will.

2. Since damage doesnt matter in either mode, Campers will want the Regular more because its the only mode out of the two that helps them camp, thanks to the radar.

Example:
In regular, the camper is sitting there, undetected, waiting behind a wall and has his eyes glued on the radar for those moving targets. Hardcore will have much more weary players, meaning they'll be looking at every corner more often.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#23Lunch-LadyPosted 4/9/2011 12:28:59 PM

Ever here of tossing nades? Before I go into a corner I spam some nades.

#24ZvolTxPosted 4/9/2011 12:45:47 PM
Why does everyone here hate lock on so much....?
---
GE007:: S]-Elza-[D
#25SupahShnipaPosted 4/9/2011 12:58:08 PM
Since thats the case, campers will be in Regular more often in Conduit 2 then Hardcore.

1. Radar in Conduit 2 is completely motion sensitive, while standing still, or moving while crouched, you wont pop up on the radar. Fire your gun, or move quickly, and you will.

2. Since damage doesnt matter in either mode, Campers will want the Regular more because its the only mode out of the two that helps them camp, thanks to the radar.

Example:
In regular, the camper is sitting there, undetected, waiting behind a wall and has his eyes glued on the radar for those moving targets.

^This
Not to mention all the campers running Stealth and sitting in a corner. Did HVS not pay attention to Ghost in Lag Ops?

"Hardcore" in this game reminds me a bit of the MLG Playlist in Halo 3.
---
www.youtube.com/Pur3Aw3Gaming
#26SmallerRidleyPosted 4/9/2011 1:05:17 PM
On the plus side, anybody running stealth will have less defense or do less damage than other players.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#27RyokoWinsPosted 4/9/2011 3:32:33 PM
I'll probably play regular.
---
I apologize for whatever I just said.
#28Simok123Posted 4/9/2011 4:01:16 PM
...I guess this vote wont really count, since imma probably do both. But you guys do realize hardcore DOES have less players, it has 8 as apposed to regular which has 12 of course. But what ever, I hope lock on doesnt become as combat involved as the first one. I hope hardcore mode will make lock on people get more used to playing without it. I hope we can see some pros play hardcore and own :3
---
CONDUIT MASTA!, GOLDENEYE SLAYA!, AND BLACK OPS PLAYA!
Don't make me ROFL your sawks off!
#29SmallerRidleyPosted 4/9/2011 4:07:04 PM
8 players also cuts down the chance of lag messing things up.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#30typhone004Posted 4/9/2011 6:58:31 PM
I liked how lock on only locked your camera to the person and you still had to aim. I'll probably try each one and decide which one is best for me.
---
Your signature is appended to the bottom of every post you make. Pokemon Black: 3353-3626-9533