regular or hardcore, which one are you playing?

#41Avatar_TaxidousPosted 4/10/2011 3:04:15 PM
HARDCORE!
#42The_ShaderPosted 4/10/2011 4:12:09 PM
@Sudsy86_

Campers exist by playing any FPS for an extended period of time.

This is true when the first Map Packs came out for MW2. Nobody knew the places to camp, but the campers still did their thing, except by going prone at corner and waiting for people to run down roads they dont know.

Conduit 2... Hardcore just gets rid of HUD and Lock-on, thats it.

Campers that are more accustomed to The Conduit wont play this mode too much. And even then, since you cant die so quickly in Conduit, camping never worked too much in the first place.

i remember many a time in The Conduit where the camper would jump out trying to SPAS me... when i just backed up slowly firing the SCAR or USP from a safe distance.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#43silver123456789Posted 4/11/2011 11:32:06 AM
Campers that are more accustomed to The Conduit wont play this mode too much. And even then, since you cant die so quickly in Conduit, camping never worked too much in the first place.

I haven't seen game vids of this game but in the first one you would easily die in like half a second or so.
---
www.chaoscoalition.net
#44CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 4/11/2011 12:21:17 PM
Quick deaths like that will be MUCH less prevalent with the aimbot exploit removed.

And my 2cents.
I'd imagine hardcore mode having more campers, because ( unless its broken ) camping kinda revolves around knowing the map. Knowing where people tend to be, and where they're able to be approached from.
You're able to cope with not knowing where people are, or are not, much better than those who are running around corners.

Any kind of combat game has concepts of zoning, and you can much better control your zone if you limit it to only a specific space on the map, rather than an area around you, which is the option that is much easier to achieve with radar.