Im gonna make videos on relase date and am taking requests.

#1Chris_McMahonPosted 4/7/2011 10:32:59 PM
Im gonna upload them to my youtube channel like I did with blackops. Which I actually got 4 days early. Im gonna take request on any videos you would want me to record.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SEOULSD?feature=mhum

Side note: My blackops zombie footage was the first direct feed footage of Blackops wii on the internet. So I literally put the game in and started playing no adjustment to controls and no idea what I was doing. The amount of hate I got for the videos was insane.
---
Not changing this sig until Jamarcus Russell wins a Superbowl Started 9/15/07 http://blog.synthesis.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/dog.jpg
#2brainfreeze10Posted 4/9/2011 7:16:43 PM
I subscribed so I'll have something to watch since I won't be getting it day 1. haha thanks!
---
Work is for people who don't know how to fish!
FC- Goldeneye: 4484-5080-7080
#3ThechosenwafflePosted 4/9/2011 7:24:47 PM
Could you do customization first, and then maybe single player? You will get a lot of views if you are the first person on youtube with a decent walkthrough of the game ^_^
---
3DS Friend Code - 3609-1032-2596 Waffles
Tell me yourse! ^_^
#4The_ShaderPosted 4/9/2011 7:33:37 PM
First thing you need to do is go to the shop and highlight ever weapon and upgrade for about 3 seconds, then move on to the other weapons and upgrades on the list.

Then go through the available armor pieces for sell, and then go through control options.

Doing this will allow the Wiki for this game to be DONE.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#5ddd87Posted 4/9/2011 7:34:47 PM
Personally, I'd like to see some of the new game modes like balloon battle and power surge. And a "tutorial" about the customization for the custom matches.
#6RyokoWinsPosted 4/9/2011 8:32:24 PM
ddd87 posted...
Personally, I'd like to see some of the new game modes like ASE Basketball and power surge.

Fix'd to fit me.
---
I apologize for whatever I just said.
#7naruto3336Posted 4/10/2011 8:17:15 AM

A video of a new game mode on Streets in splitscreen with some of the crazy modifiers turned on or max. The characters are customized and all of the models are different.

#8Chris_McMahon(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2011 12:01:03 PM
Ok I will try to make videos for everything asked for in this topic.
---
Not changing this sig until Jamarcus Russell wins a Superbowl Started 9/15/07 http://blog.synthesis.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/dog.jpg
#9VermineaterPosted 4/11/2011 12:58:12 AM
I'm interested in how offline multiplayer (co-op and competitive) works. Do you use the main account's presets, a separate profile, or generic presets. Do you level-up/gain Daos? etc.

If anyone already knows the answers to these, that'd be great.
---
VE - RIer, WM Cashier, Video Game Enthusiast
"Oh well, looks like we got a professor of exiting houses here!" -Yukito, about me