Do you think IGN will score this game higher than GoldenEye Wii?

#21ocarinaoftasiPosted 4/8/2011 8:46:11 PM
GoldenEye only got a 7.
---
Hey, my name is Tasi. You may address me as such if you wish. =]
WaW Wii FC: 4641 6749 4296 BANZAAAIII
#22Icuras08Posted 4/8/2011 9:26:28 PM(edited)
Ipredict they'll score it lower than Goldeneye Wii, as GE has that more serious, cinematic feel that IGN and most reviewers get off on, compared to Conduit 2's deliberately B-movie cheesiness, which I think they won't like.

I wish Bozon was still here. I always think it's a good Idea for the same person to review a game and it's sequel.
For example, the Etrian Odyssey games. Those games are meant for the Hardcore RPG fans who like the fruits of grinding, constructing a party, and just overall feeling that extra goodness once you defeat that major tough boss( I felt amazing once I beat the Narmer in Etrian Odyssey 3).

Anyways, the first two Etrian Odysseys get a 7.4 then an 8. Then Etrian Odyssey 3 comes out( Many fans say it's the best in the series) which ends up scoring a 6. The main complaints was that is was too hard and there was little storytelling.

All in all, I hope they get a reviewer that knows what Conduit 2 is trying to go for( That brilliantly cheesy lovable experience, with hints of conspiracy surrounding it's great gameplay.)
---
Give me liberty, or give me pizza pie
#23Phasmatis92Posted 4/8/2011 10:13:29 PM
It's already been rated lower than the first game by the Official Nintendo Magazine, and I have a nasty feeling IGN and other reviewers will follow suit, judging this game much more harshly than its prequel despite it being (apparently) a massive improvement.
#24namVVoaPosted 4/9/2011 4:50:15 PM
I agree with all who said that IGN reviews are unreliable. Heck, IGN gave TC a 8.6/10, much too high of a score.
#25SupahShnipaPosted 4/9/2011 5:00:28 PM
I agree with all who said that IGN reviews are unreliable. Heck, IGN gave TC a 8.6/10, much too high of a score.
I agree with you.

I expect all the blind fanboys to call you a troll though :P
---
www.youtube.com/Pur3Aw3Gaming
#26Lunch-LadyPosted 4/9/2011 5:11:36 PM

7.5 is about right given the first games glitchy multi. We all will buy it, its life will depend on the strength of the multi.

I have to say I don't like the weapons set-up. It lends itself to abuse. I prefer people use the same weapons. I like that the SCAR is one of the first weapons, but all the same. The levels look great and I like all the new modes. I just don't think making this game closer to CoD is a good thing.

#27RyokoWinsPosted 4/9/2011 5:17:08 PM
I think 8.6 is too high for the first game as well. I'd have given it a 6. In fact, 8.6 is probably around what this game is going to get IMO.
---
I apologize for whatever I just said.
#28ZBug_Posted 4/9/2011 6:08:19 PM
If they put the time into reviewing the game and the game does end up blowing all other Wii FPS out of the water then IGN shouldn't give this game a lower rating just because of the first one.
---
Check my quote to learn how Link holds so many items
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now" Light Yagami