question about release date

#11BrownsM1(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2011 9:13:53 PM(edited)
The_Shader posted...
^ are you saying theres something wrong with pokemon?

If pokemon ever ****ing comes to home consoles, with an insanely huge online multiplayer section intact, i'd buy immediatly, along with call up everyone i know to tell them the news that our dreams have come true.

I never said that. my friend who is 18 was buying the new one and the guy in the store embarrassed him infront of some mother and her 10 year old son who were also buying it.

I myself have only bought one pokemon game and that was platinum which was for my 18th birthday a year ago
---
them1clan.webs.com Black Ops AC: 3879-1777-2481
Before you die you see the Tails Doll ~ Can you feel the sunshine?
#12The_ShaderPosted 4/8/2011 8:36:57 PM
... my first pokemon game was when i was 12, with Pokemon Red.
i watched every episode of Pokemon on TV every 7:30am before school, and then stole other pokemon games from other kids at school. Watched the Mewtwo movie in theaters when it first came out. I was insanely upset when i didnt get any of the special pokemon cards.

i have every pokemon game except the Gameboy Advance ones and onward. And stole several hard to get pokemon cards from chumps who trusted me. To this day, i never regretted a thing.

You missed out on a big part of everyones childhood. Which was me stealing your pokemon stuff.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#13ZvolTxPosted 4/8/2011 8:37:44 PM
Pokemon:
The #1 game people are ashamed to admit they still play.

Face it, everyone still plays pokemon. No matter how old you are, Pokemon is addictive. Face it, its the most brilliant game idea ever made.
---
GE007:: S]-Elza-[D