Dude, there's like 9 days left until this game comes out...

#1IsmellliketokyoPosted 4/9/2011 8:27:51 PM
After a long time this game is finally going to come out, I can't wait. Everyone should be celebrate! Who gives a damn about portal 2 ign ! That's the first damn thing I see when I go to ign.com; the damn portal 2, then gears of garbage 3. Portal 2 and all those garbage games can go through a conduit to hell !! Oh, and also that stupid Nintendo Power review of Conduit 2 which scored it a 7.5 is dumb. How the hell do you review a game a month before everyone else, and adequately experience the multiplayer? Because that's going to be the highlight of the game, even though the single player will improve upon the first's single player. Therefore that 7.5 is nonsense, that review is garbage, the person who wrote it wasted their time. Case in point... GET READY FOR CONDUIT 2, ITS GOING TO BE WORTH A PICK UP!
#2donkeypunch1116Posted 4/9/2011 8:31:29 PM
ikr? im so excited! :)
---
-
PUNCHOUT1116 - eagerly awaiting: mortal kombat and conduit 2. wwe allstars rocks :D
#3SupahShnipaPosted 4/9/2011 9:09:39 PM
Lol, I wonder how many people will think that your Portal 2 comments were serious :P
---
www.youtube.com/Pur3Aw3Gaming
#4The_ShaderPosted 4/9/2011 9:12:29 PM
.... we missed you Ismellliketokyo
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#5majora123Posted 4/10/2011 7:19:54 AM
Wow this comes out in less than a week and a half! i liked the first one and this is looking better!
---
FC's in profile