Conduit 2 Soundtrack Reveal

#1Madwall646Posted 4/10/2011 1:12:32 PM
http://thegamesmen.com/2011/04/09/the-gamesmen-episode-55-can-you-trust-the-trust/
#2Simok123Posted 4/10/2011 2:13:21 PM
I dont get it, what do we click on?
---
CONDUIT MASTA!, GOLDENEYE SLAYA!, AND BLACK OPS PLAYA!
Don't make me ROFL your sawks off!
#3Icuras08Posted 4/10/2011 2:16:12 PM
Where it says Direct Downloads | ITunes
---
Give me liberty, or give me pizza pie
#4ChrobertPosted 4/10/2011 2:16:46 PM
I right clicked Direct Download, then hit "save link as..."
---
Q: What's Beethoven's favorite fruit?
A: Banananaa!!!
#5Icuras08Posted 4/10/2011 3:01:37 PM(edited)
Doomsday device: 27:15
Hold for Reinforcements 1:02:25
Purify the water systems: 1:24:00

The music sounds like a more weird version of The Conduit.

The carbonizer does not have it's death beam anymore at the 45 minute mark.
The Classic Controller has no lock-on (Also near the 45 minute mark)
---
Give me liberty, or give me pizza pie
#6The_ShaderPosted 4/10/2011 5:48:34 PM(edited)
Icuras08 posted...
The carbonizer does not have it's death beam anymore at the 46 minute mark.

Its funny how they say the 'death beam' of the Carbonizer is gone, because the videos of the weapon selection still show the Carbonizer's info as....

"A Trust heavy energy weapon, its particle beam can incinerate a target in seconds. The barrel can be toggled up to speed, slowing movement but allowing instantaneous fire when the trigger is pulled. Category: Energy."

Information on the Carbonizer isnt staying consistent, at all. We wont know how its controlled till we get our hands on the game itself.

EDIT:

Also, the 3DS game is confirmed on here to be a new IP. Not Conduit 3DS. its just confirmed to be new, in developement, and its using the Quantum 3 engine in its entirety. ((With a little 'art magic' going on.))
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#7SmallerRidleyPosted 4/10/2011 5:47:44 PM

Icuras08 posted...
The carbonizer does not have it's death beam anymore at the 46 minute mark.

Its funny how they say the 'death beam' of the Carbonizer is gone, because the videos of the weapon selection still show the Carbonizer's info as....

"A Trust heavy energy weapon, its particle beam can incinerate a target in seconds. The barrel can be toggled up to speed, slowing movement but allowing instantaneous fire when the trigger is pulled. Category: Energy."

Information on the Carbonizer isnt staying consistent, at all. We wont know how its controlled till we get our hands on the game itself.

By death beam, they mean the "Spartan Laser" charge shot that people mentioned after E3. You're picking out keywords without actually knowing what he means.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#8The_ShaderPosted 4/10/2011 5:55:32 PM(edited)
Well i figured thats what he meant.... but the way the guy said so on the Podcast made me think different. i already knew about the 'spartan laser' charge thing, but reading 'death beam' made me think of the Carbonizers normal radiation beam.

A simple Misunderstanding.

But good thing it was pointed out so nobody else misunderstands either.

EDIT:
So the Spartan Laser did exist on the Carbonizer at one point... ((Which nobody confirmed or anything, just rumored or mentioned in a preview)) too bad we couldnt get glimpse of the shot at E3 before they removed it for this 'gatling gun' like alternate fire.
---
#9gojomosoPosted 4/10/2011 5:53:03 PM
liked the old soundtrack better... it felt more alienish.... this is trying to be "cool"... feels cheeply done tho
#10The_ShaderPosted 4/10/2011 6:05:48 PM
gojomoso posted...
liked the old soundtrack better... it felt more alienish.... this is trying to be "cool"... feels cheeply done tho

Agree.... to an extent.
The first game just had more "epic" music, nothing sounded alienish to me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ayAsHTJI1Q&feature=related

So far, Conduit 2's themes sound similar in style, which is more then enough to make me happy.
---