just beat the first game again, my god the last level was trollish

#1thefinalzapkeetPosted 4/10/2011 7:47:23 PM
how is this game going to be when it comes to spawning enemies? is it going to be as "cheap"? or will there be more cover than putting you in some tiny corridor where you can't move?
---
Go the Distance (hercules) is the most inspirational song ever
those that agree: 24
#2The_ShaderPosted 4/10/2011 7:59:46 PM
The Conduit was very easy to me, even on the hardest difficulty. ((which was the only difficulty i played.))

I even hacked 3 or 4 of those towering Drudges awake before starting to kill them.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#3RyokoWinsPosted 4/10/2011 8:01:30 PM
^Yeah well not everyone is a gaming god like you, Shader.
---
"Immature" is a word made up by people not having fun so that they can look down on those having fun and therefore feel better about not having fun.
#4The_ShaderPosted 4/10/2011 9:05:34 PM
..... Or maybe people like you havent realised that enemies in The Conduit dont aim ahead, and by strafing at normal speed in one direction can keep you from getting shot 100% of the time, until you start strafing the other direction.

That, and The Conduit is really, really easy. Unlike CoD's "Auto-Tracking" head aiming bots.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#5Chris_McMahonPosted 4/11/2011 3:15:12 AM
I remember the last level being really annoying. The elevator would open and sometimes I wouldn't make out 3 feet before dying. Hardest part of an otherwise easy game for sure.
---
Not changing this sig until Jamarcus Russell wins a Superbowl Started 9/15/07 http://blog.synthesis.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/dog.jpg
#6Simok123Posted 4/11/2011 4:44:37 AM
with the spawning enemies, I think they have a few here and there, but they said they changed that. remember, there arent any drudge to come out of conduits because their base was destroyed.
---
CONDUIT MASTA!, GOLDENEYE SLAYA!, AND BLACK OPS PLAYA!
Don't make me ROFL your sawks off!
#7Simok123Posted 4/11/2011 4:47:29 AM
Chris_McMahon posted...
I remember the last level being really annoying. The elevator would open and sometimes I wouldn't make out 3 feet before dying. Hardest part of an otherwise easy game for sure.

there still where a few more tricky spots like at jefferson memorial and a few more. It wasnt THAT easy.
---
CONDUIT MASTA!, GOLDENEYE SLAYA!, AND BLACK OPS PLAYA!
Don't make me ROFL your sawks off!
#8thefinalzapkeet(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2011 7:09:45 AM

yeah, the 3 frustrating parts of the game (even when i played on normal)

1. jefferson memorial
2. right when you enter in the trust base (this wouldn't be that bad if it wasn't for the fact that they spawned three enemies behind you constantly, so you had to rush through it)
3. as mentioned, beginning of closure

..... Or maybe people like you havent realised that enemies in The Conduit dont aim ahead, and by strafing at normal speed in one direction can keep you from getting shot 100% of the time, until you start strafing the other direction.

That, and The Conduit is really, really easy. Unlike CoD's "Auto-Tracking" head aiming bots.

even so, at that particular part, you barely have any room to move around...

actually...maybe i should try bunnyhopping
---
Go the Distance (hercules) is the most inspirational song ever
those that agree: 24
#9SmallerRidleyPosted 4/11/2011 7:33:14 AM(edited)
Provided you don't get destroyed immediately coming out of the elevator, there's time to take out several of the guys on one side and pick the rest of them off from there so you don't get surrounded. Throw some grenades at the groups, use the pillars for cover, and fire away.

The rest of the level is "kill everything coming at you from one direction", and they don't infinitely respawn.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.