So going to play this the correct way, with REMOTES instead of controllers?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. So going to play this the correct way, with REMOTES instead of controllers?
5 years ago#1
My K:D never got past 3:1because I insisted on using remotes vs the ccp. Any one else gonna use a remote too?

EDIT: typos
"its not rocket surgery." - Spark_Flash
5 years ago#2

yeah im goin classic all the way

5 years ago#3
I have no choice, remotes.
5 years ago#4
Going to try both and see how they feel. I like the CCP much more for a game like Black Ops.
www.youtube.com/Pur3Aw3Gaming
5 years ago#5
Wiimote for me. Doing me good on GE, so why not? Besides I don't have a CC/CCP and Wiimote controls better than GCN.
Goldeneye 007 FC: Level 34 156714564753 - [SA]DarkWolf/Byrne+/Omega[DG]
The Wii has not been playing Wii games as of March 4, 2010
5 years ago#6
Don't be ignant.
Hey, my name is Tasi. You may address me as such if you wish. =]
WaW Wii FC: 4641 6749 4296 BANZAAAIII
5 years ago#7
mote & chuk users should prevail over ccp users in this game. i KNOW there is always this debate and usually it cant be proven but this game is different. i have given this a lot of thought.

in other examples (black ops + GE007) the CCP and mote/chuk gave players identical access to important functions. in Conduit 2 it just cannot be done.

a wiimote user will have access to: fire, jump, grenade, crouch/sprint, aim/secondary, melee, and even lock-on ALL while being able to move/strafe and turn/aim. that's SEVEN functions, six of which are crucial.

a ccp user will only have access to FOUR of these functions while having complete control over moving/strafing and turning/aiming (a.k.a. not taking your thumbs off the sticks).

am i rite or am i rite?
Citan's gamertags: Bonepill, Dat Lag, *~~[ 'l' N 'l' ], Mel Gibson, Fizzy Bubbleh, 'l' l 'l' $, Dat Cereal Bawx, Mallomar Gadhafi... and many more.
5 years ago#8
People on here need to learn something called "personal preference". People here are so damn elitist about the Wiimote because they feel special using it. News flash: the Wiimote isn't the first controller, a regular controller has and always will be the best and most traditional way of gaming. Oh, and we don't have batteries.
5 years ago#9

a regular controller has and always will be the best and most traditional way of gaming. Oh, and we don't have batteries.

M+K
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
5 years ago#10
M+K?
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. So going to play this the correct way, with REMOTES instead of controllers?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived