So going to play this the correct way, with REMOTES instead of controllers?

#11LazzyIyePosted 4/11/2011 5:33:35 PM
I guess I'm the only one who prefers the Wiimote strictly because it feels way more natural and rewarding. What 's so great about flicking away at sticks when you can manually point? It's great that you guys have an option to use CCP in case you prefer them. I sure adding CCP support really helped Goldeneye's sales, hopefully it will do the same for C2
#12LigersRulePosted 4/11/2011 5:34:57 PM
Mouse + Keyboard....

In other news, I guess I'm unique.... When playing PS2 shooters, I always curved my pointer fingers across for the analog sticks, while still using my thumbs for the regular [ ], O, X, Triangle. It's hard at first, but it lets you have full movement capabilities, while still having your thumbs for ready commands. It's actually pretty natural when you get used to it.
---
He that speaks much is much mistaken -Benjamin Franklin
#13SmallerRidleyPosted 4/11/2011 5:35:31 PM

M+K?

Mouse + Keyboard
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#14SupahShnipaPosted 4/11/2011 5:43:52 PM
Mouse and Keyboard is still far superior for FPS games.
---
www.youtube.com/Pur3Aw3Gaming
#15RyokoWinsPosted 4/11/2011 6:30:55 PM
Oh look, this topic again.
---
"Immature" is a word made up by people not having fun so that they can look down on those having fun and therefore feel better about not having fun.
#16The_ShaderPosted 4/11/2011 6:38:12 PM
After playing quite a few games on my M&K, i've come to realize that you'll need to buy good mouses and keyboards in order to make a good 'controller' out of them.

My keyboard keys sometimes doesnt register when playing games, and my laser pointer mouse does this weird thing that makes the aiming/cursor move, while the mouse is still.

Computers are, and always will be, too ****ing expensive to matter to the gaming community.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#17monjamania2000Posted 4/11/2011 6:51:22 PM
Im gonna pwn all you wiimote users with my CCPro. Just like I always do in Goldeneye and Black ops
---
Bless me lord with many sins, In Jesus name I pray amen!
#18SupahShnipaPosted 4/11/2011 8:00:14 PM
My keyboard keys sometimes doesnt register when playing games, and my laser pointer mouse does this weird thing that makes the aiming/cursor move, while the mouse is still.
I have like a 10 year old keyboard and a 20$ mouse and they work perfectly. Something may be wrong with your hardware :P

Honestly though. Console games will never match up to games like TF2, CS, HL, Civ, Total War, Starcraft, Deus Ex, COD (The original, the only good one), WoW, BF 1942, UT, Quake, Duke Nukem (Even the 2D ones) Baldurs Gate, Fallout 1 and 2...

The list goes on and on. I have a 200$ computer by todays standards (Single Core FTW), and it is still infinitely better than Console gaming. No console games match the Fun Factor that PC has. Well, maybe Mass Effect.

PC Elitist FTW.
---
www.youtube.com/Pur3Aw3Gaming
#19Phasmatis92Posted 4/11/2011 9:58:49 PM
"People on here need to learn something called "personal preference". People here are so damn elitist about the Wiimote because they feel special using it. News flash: the Wiimote isn't the first controller, a regular controller has and always will be the best and most traditional way of gaming. Oh, and we don't have batteries."

First you rag on people for being elitist, then YOU turn completely elitist in favour of classic controllers. Hypocritical much?
#20Kirby_Pwns_AllPosted 4/11/2011 10:03:19 PM
^ I think he was being ironic.

Anyone want to do a summary sheet on the first quarter of The Lord of the Flies? I know I don't... *sigh*

Anyway, since I don't have a Classic Controller Pro, I'll be using the Wiimote. I think it will be interesting to see the inevitable direct comparisons between the two though. In fact, I'm surprised that interviewers seem to talk about it so little, and that we haven't seen any hands-on footage of it yet. <sarcasm> It's almost as if *gasp* this board is really the only place where it's even discussed </sarcasm>