Forgot to tell you guys....

#1LigersRulePosted 4/12/2011 8:04:01 PM
Our Wii was taken into a local repair shop. He says it's a laser fault, and he was a little surprised that we've had the Wii since launch and it has worked the entire time with failure.

Anyway, $75 fix. On one hand, this means that I'll have a working Wii, and will be able to get this game.... On the other hand, I have no more money, and will need to delay purchasing this game....

So.... Yeah. Liger's back, baby. Albeit late, but back all the same!
---
He that speaks much is much mistaken -Benjamin Franklin
#2donkeypunch1116Posted 4/12/2011 9:11:45 PM
damn dude, that still sucks though. maybe your folks (assuming your still at the age to be living with your folks) will take some sympathy and buy the game for you anyway. good luck :)
---
-
PUNCHOUT1116 - eagerly awaiting: mortal kombat and conduit 2. wwe allstars rocks :D
#3The_ShaderPosted 4/12/2011 9:17:13 PM
i remember when i found out my Wii was broken and need a repair cost....

The day after when i found out about Nintendo's new warranty was a fonder memory.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#4LigersRule(Topic Creator)Posted 4/13/2011 4:37:56 AM
Well, I am still in high school, but having an older brother with some pretty crazy.... Well, he's got some challenges... Anyway, I don't get any sympathy.

There is a chance that I may get some money soon, though.... I just don't know when.
---
#5PedroMontanaPosted 4/13/2011 4:43:45 AM
I'm sorry Ligers, but this really sounds like a problem Nintendo would have fixed for free within 10 days or less.
---
No More Heroes
#6HVSTony(VIP)Posted 4/13/2011 9:23:09 AM
Yeah my laser on my launch wii broke but I got a new one on ebay and replaced it. Laser only cost like 12 bucks and only took me like 15 min to install :)
#7psychobrewPosted 4/13/2011 9:44:09 AM
HVSTony posted...
Yeah my laser on my launch wii broke but I got a new one on ebay and replaced it. Laser only cost like 12 bucks and only took me like 15 min to install :)

HaHa. Tony has to pay for the game he helped design now.....
#8Avatar_TaxidousPosted 4/13/2011 12:40:00 PM
Do like everybady else and work tha streets!
#9ff_10_masterPosted 4/13/2011 1:19:09 PM
take your neighbors recyling and trade it in at a can return cenetr or something XD
---
yo im MC Lethal Weapon 1, 2, and 3.
i really liked those movies but the fourth dissapointed me! - MC Lethal Weapon 1, 2, and 3, wtf collective
#10LigersRule(Topic Creator)Posted 4/14/2011 3:14:32 PM

.....Wow, Thanks for telling me, Tony. I thought we were friends. Or something like that.
---