Why did Nintendo Power rate it 7.5/10?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Why did Nintendo Power rate it 7.5/10?
4 years ago#1
I know they did not mention multiplayer, but what if they do? Wouldn't they be looking down on this more?
---
PKMN Pearl - 2664 0071 4862
Goldeneye Wii: 2626-8957-8168 Name: MMK
4 years ago#2

I was dissapointed with this as well.

4 years ago#3

Have you seen the GT Walthrough vid's? Seriously I think I might have to up my forecast for units sold to 1 million. It looks insane. I think we will see some really good ratings soon.

4 years ago#4
Never trust early reviews, especially those on an online game
4 years ago#5
Haters be hating, brother!
---
---
'Some people have the sense to not post when they have nothing to say.'-SmallerRidley
4 years ago#6
Since the game isn't released yet, I'm assuming that they might reviewed it early but not the entire game and this is wrong to do so.
---
PKMN Pearl - 2664 0071 4862
Goldeneye Wii: 2626-8957-8168 Name: MMK
4 years ago#7
I could care less what kind of reviews it gets. I'll judge the game when I play it like I do with all games.
---
them1clan.webs.com Black Ops AC: 3879-1777-2481
Before you die you see the Tails Doll ~ Can you feel the sunshine?
4 years ago#8
You can't really say if a game is good just by looking at reviews. The same goes for reading a book or watching a movie. I'm sure this game is better than a 7.5. The reviewers don't give the game justice. I can't wait to get the game because I've played Brawl for quite some time and I'm getting tired of it. It's a good thing this game provides different control schemes to suit the classic FPS player or the motion-control oriented player.
---
SSBB friend code 2492-4015-7968
4 years ago#9
NP is completely biased. They will give less desirable but not bad scores toward lesser known games, but still give a 9 to Mario All-Stars, a port of a SNES game.
---
Dont let your mind wander, its too small to be out on its own
Goldeneye FC: 396181417375
4 years ago#10
My biggest worries about this review are how it affects the sales... The more sales, the more people online to play with at any given time.
---
Why be realistic when you can be FANCY!
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Why did Nintendo Power rate it 7.5/10?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived