I have never played conduit but...

#1AwesomeMarioPosted 4/14/2011 1:12:24 PM
I have played Halo and CoD but I don't have Halo and I've been hating CoD after they released BO will I like this Game??
---
Currently playing: Wii:Super Smash Bros. Brawl. PS3:MvsC3 iPod:Fruit Ninja DS:Pokemon Black PSP: KH Birth by sleep. PS2: KH2 3DS:find mii
#2tconslayerPosted 4/14/2011 1:16:18 PM

Yes you will love this game.

#3SafetyFistPosted 4/14/2011 1:18:18 PM
Maybe. If you like shooters there's a good chance you'll like any game like this, but watch some gameplay when it hits and read up on it to see how you feel about it.
---
Playing: FFIX, MH3, Civilization V, Borderlands
a.k.a UltimateFlame
#4ChangliniPosted 4/14/2011 1:18:46 PM
Did you like halo?

The weapons in this game will have a mix of a feel between Cod, Halo, and maybe the Perfect Dark/Timesplitters games.
---
NER , Oh how you haunt me.
The server El Nido is called El Nino or El Ninorino in my book
#5Turndawg107Posted 4/14/2011 2:34:15 PM
I will argue that the weapon design has more in common with Quake and Turok than it does with anything else.
#6MC_Brian1Posted 4/14/2011 2:38:26 PM
Halo's weapons are very basic. Very few of them are unique at all. The only unique one that comes to mind at all is the Needler and the Focus Rifle, but the Focus Rifle was done with the Carbonizer in TehC1. The Fuel Rod Cannon is also pretty unique I guess. I love Halo, but this game's weapons are far more unique.
---
I'll respond to this topic the same way I like my women.
Lot of D's.
- Goombacrusher07 in a C/D topic
#7SafetyFistPosted 4/14/2011 2:53:14 PM

Halo's weapons are very basic. Very few of them are unique at all. The only unique one that comes to mind at all is the Needler and the Focus Rifle, but the Focus Rifle was done with the Carbonizer in TehC1. The Fuel Rod Cannon is also pretty unique I guess. I love Halo, but this game's weapons are far more unique.

Agreed. Although my halo experience is limited to only playing once every month or so with a group of friends, none of the weapons have really wowed me from a creative stand point.
---
Playing: FFIX, MH3, Civilization V, Borderlands
a.k.a UltimateFlame
#8ddd87Posted 4/14/2011 3:10:46 PM
If you like science fiction and a not too serious approach, you may like this game as well. Also private matches have tons of settings to mess with if you feel like playing in a different way.