I worry about the 'Stealth' perk

#11The_ShaderPosted 4/14/2011 4:20:49 PM
Everyone here pretty much summed up the Stealth upgrade and how it wont be overpowered. ((And totally agree about the Black Ops thing, dumbass treyarch))

Phase Rifle...

Without any specialized upgrades toward it, its a one shot kill to the head. Add the power specialization, its a one-shot kill anywhere on the body of someone without any armor perks.

Honestly, the class i'd make with the Phase Rifle would just have the Tuning specialization. Wiimote + Sniping = Head Hunter
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#12RyokoWinsPosted 4/14/2011 4:37:07 PM
We don't know for sure that they'll use the patch system for balancing. It's probably possible, but HVS is a small company with a small budget so I wouldn't count on something that they haven't specifically promised.
---
"Immature" is a word made up by people not having fun so that they can look down on those having fun and therefore feel better about not having fun.
#13psychobrewPosted 4/14/2011 5:08:15 PM
RyokoWins posted...
We don't know for sure that they'll use the patch system for balancing. It's probably possible, but HVS is a small company with a small budget so I wouldn't count on something that they haven't specifically promised.

I thought they did promise balancing through patches.
#14John_AguileraPosted 4/14/2011 7:03:06 PM

What worried me is the sniper perk being able to look beyond walls

#15maksysPosted 4/14/2011 10:44:40 PM
That perk only allow to phase farther than it is by default i don't think it will allow to phase trough multiple wall.

Question is can you phase someone (kill him through a wall )even if he has stealth aka if you know a guy is there can you kill him by shooting the wall ?

if yes campers will still get killed if they don't move that much.

Stealth doesn't equal invincible to phase rifle .
#16ddd87Posted 4/15/2011 2:50:29 AM
You have to lock onto a person's heat signature to be able to shot through walls. So you basically have just a normal sniper rifle against them.
#17ff_10_masterPosted 4/15/2011 6:42:28 AM
hehehe im gonna snipe the crap outta some campers...
thinking they can hide from my phase rifle (on steroids)....
---
yo im MC Lethal Weapon 1, 2, and 3.
i really liked those movies but the fourth dissapointed me! - MC Lethal Weapon 1, 2, and 3, wtf collective