So I heard of most match types so far.

#1Numbuh100Posted 4/14/2011 5:30:01 PM
But are there matches like free for all hardcore or hardcore team with no radar, you can kil your teammates, and no escape!!
---
PKMN Pearl - 2664 0071 4862
Goldeneye Wii: 2626-8957-8168 Name: MMK
#2The_ShaderPosted 4/14/2011 5:36:06 PM
.... umm, since you clearly already know the first two exist, i'll answer the only thing here then this topic should be done with.

Theres no team killing. Hardcore only gets rid of any aim assist, and radar. Thats the only difference between it and Regular. Its not CoD.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#3Numbuh100(Topic Creator)Posted 4/14/2011 5:40:06 PM
No escape! So no quitting option should be in!
---
PKMN Pearl - 2664 0071 4862
Goldeneye Wii: 2626-8957-8168 Name: MMK
#4The_ShaderPosted 4/14/2011 5:45:37 PM
.... Why?

What if theres a bad host and someone cant stand the lag?

Dont expect people to die faster in Conduit 2's Hardcore dude.... there wont be anyone 'escaping' just because they are getting their asses kicked. Just rage quitting like the usual.
---
#5psychobrewPosted 4/14/2011 6:02:05 PM

The_Shader posted...
.... Why?

What if theres a bad host and someone cant stand the lag?

It's peer to peer -- there is no host. You will never see a game end because the host quit or there is a bad connection to the host.

#6The_ShaderPosted 4/14/2011 6:09:15 PM
psychobrew posted...
It's peer to peer -- there is no host. You will never see a game end because the host quit or there is a bad connection to the host.

The Conduit had hosts... so explain this 'peer to peer' to me.
---
#7ZvolTxPosted 4/14/2011 6:12:55 PM
The Conduit DID have hosts. But nothing happened when they left or anything.
---
GE007:: S]-Elza-[D
Greatest Haiku of all time: Refrigerator - Refrigerator Again -I'm Outa Cheese Whiz :(
#8The_ShaderPosted 4/14/2011 6:16:08 PM
How about when the only person with a great connection leaves, and the host migrates to someone with an absolute **** connection, the lobby is then filled with lag.

With no change happening until the new host leaves. The Conduit didnt exactly choose the best person to host lobbies, just chose the 'next person on the list'. ((i know that, because i became the host sometimes, when i NEVER should have.))
---
#9psychobrewPosted 4/14/2011 8:16:44 PM

The_Shader posted...
psychobrew posted...

The Conduit had hosts... so explain this 'peer to peer' to me.

Every system acted as a "host." Each system communicated parameters with eachother. It's why hacking was so easy and why anybody could leave the game without it ending (there was no host migration, which I believe pauses the game for a few seconds on the HD system -- something that never happened on The Copnduit).

#10psychobrewPosted 4/14/2011 8:19:32 PM

ZvoLtx posted...
The Conduit DID have hosts. But nothing happened when they left or anything.

How can you have a host if nothing (not even a short pause) happens when the host leaves?