I've got some rare spare time. Anybody want to play?

#1RyokoWinsPosted 4/14/2011 4:56:12 PM(edited)
I haven't played The Conduit in a while, so I'll probably suck (I sucked even back when I played often XP), but I want to try my hand against some of you. So, what do you say?

Oh, and by the way, I use lock on. So if that bothers you, you probably won't want to play with me.

FC: 2493-2368-1926
---
"Immature" is a word made up by people not having fun so that they can look down on those having fun and therefore feel better about not having fun.
#2ZvolTxPosted 4/14/2011 5:05:26 PM
Will you be availible to play later tonight? (Say after 10:00 pm PST?) My internet sucks and I lag too much during daytime from my family all using the internet too.

And I wouldn't worry about sucking.... I haven't played since GE came out and you will most likely own me :P

Oh and I use lock on too.. All the best players do... I don't understand why alot of the people on this board hate it so much :S
---
GE007:: S]-Elza-[D
Greatest Haiku of all time: Refridgerator - Refridgerator Again -There's No More Cheese Whiz
#3RyokoWins(Topic Creator)Posted 4/14/2011 6:05:39 PM(edited)
Yeah I should be on for a while.

EDIT: Oh wait. I didn't read carefully enough. 10 PST is going to be too late for me. Sorry.
---
"Immature" is a word made up by people not having fun so that they can look down on those having fun and therefore feel better about not having fun.