Seriously: TO?

#1incognito3Posted 4/14/2011 8:41:38 PM
Is Team Objective back? Or have they merged it with Team Reaper? Hardcore TO? Anybody know this?

Any answers would be apreciated.
---
Oy! Incognito3 or Martian. Leader of TPC. Fan of Selena Gomez and Mr. ShockZz. ( xD )
Sir, Just calm down. Take a Deep breath please.
#2The_ShaderPosted 4/14/2011 10:03:34 PM
Your choices is FFA lobbies with random FFA modes to vote for, Team lobbies with random Team based modes, or 'hardcore' versions of these two choices. So 4 playlists to pick from.

If you want an objective based match, hopefully your 'Team Grab-Bag' lobby gets it as a viable option to vote for. Other than that, you have no choice in the matter.

So yeah, all team modes merged into one lobby 'Team Grab-Bag'.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#3donkeypunch1116Posted 4/14/2011 10:12:28 PM
so wait, i cant just play regular old team deathmatch, with out having to play any objective modes?
---
-
PUNCHOUT1116 - eagerly awaiting: mortal kombat and conduit 2. wwe allstars rocks :D
#4The_ShaderPosted 4/14/2011 10:35:00 PM
Yeah, thats about it apparently. Atleast thats what was shown about... a month or two ago.

And the 'Team Deathmatch' mode isnt necessarily the first who gets the most kills, but rather the team who causes the other team to run out of spawn looses.

i cant recall, for it wasnt an aspect of the game i was paying attention of too much.
---
#5CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 4/14/2011 10:43:48 PM
This is silly.

I blame hardcore mode :p
#6ddd87Posted 4/15/2011 3:46:09 AM
There are like 6 or so Team Objective game modes, IN PUBLIC MATCHES they are with the other team game modes in the Team Grab bag playlist.

Team Deathmatch is the normal "kill as much as you can until the time runs out", Shared Stock is the one with limited respawns.
#7SmallerRidleyPosted 4/15/2011 8:30:19 AM
If you don't want to play objective, hope that your public lobby votes for the non-objective game out of the two.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#8brainfreeze10Posted 4/15/2011 1:52:19 PM
That's...kinda dumb. Why couldn't they split the team based modes? Hardcores barely different anyway, I shouldn't be forced to play ASE basketball just so other people can play without radars.

This is me assuming it's set up this way because of hardcore...but still. I don't like it.
---
Work is for people who don't know how to fish!
FC- Goldeneye: 4484-5080-7080
#9ddd87Posted 4/15/2011 2:04:44 PM
Its set up like that because there are only two team deathmatch modes in the game, deathmatch and shared stock.
#10The_ShaderPosted 4/15/2011 2:29:11 PM
Well, technically theres a third "Team Reaper" and its CTF but with a kill limit. "Overload" or "Overkill" is the name i believe.

In either case, not much of a big deal to me... i have no idea which mode i'll get tired of first unlike the first one which only had 3 playlists to choose from.

i found it a little annoying that i had to get out of Team Reaper in order to get into a Team Objective game.
---