Seriously: TO?

#11ddd87Posted 4/15/2011 1:46:05 PM
You mean Killing Override, you get points from ASE captures and kills. It was TO in the old game, and likely it will be TO in C2 as well.
#12The_ShaderPosted 4/15/2011 2:42:35 PM
^ Well yeah, its either Team Grab Bag or FFA so Killing Override is going to be in Team Grab Bag.

So that makes 3 different types of Team Reaper modes for people to play. Traditional, limited spawns, and one with some CTF on the side.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#13Lunch-LadyPosted 4/15/2011 2:46:06 PM

I would like proof of all game modes referenced and from good sources. Not some random site.

#14The_ShaderPosted 4/15/2011 3:57:12 PM
Lunch-Lady posted...
I would like proof of all game modes referenced and from good sources. Not some random site.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKspliHssu0
Video proof of the game modes.

http://conduit.wikia.com/wiki/Multiplayer
Information regarding the game modes.

Theres a video out there somewhere with a HVS representative explaining to a bunch of people how the playlists and custom matches work. Online, you get 4 playlists which have been mentioned here already, and inside those, the game randomly picks 2 maps, and 2 game modes, and you vote for which one you want.
---
#15incognito3(Topic Creator)Posted 4/15/2011 5:38:09 PM
Thats very dumb.

I dont want to have the objective be killing people...I want TO matches only. No more camping.

Very lame idea on HVS's part yet again.
---
Oy! Incognito3 or Martian. Leader of TPC. Fan of Selena Gomez and Mr. ShockZz. ( xD )
Sir, Just calm down. Take a Deep breath please.
#16The_ShaderPosted 4/15/2011 5:42:43 PM
.... Theres camping in every mode, theres no specific mode where people camp on and dont camp on.

Campers camp! they dont discriminate between game modes!

And since theres no "Team Reaper" playlist, you get 3 "Team Reaper" like modes in your Team Objectives lobby. BE. GRATEFUL.
---