anyone else worried....

#1ff_10_masterPosted 4/15/2011 7:03:04 AM
about hackers using the SMAW glitch with the dark star?
i mean, SMG dark star?!
---
yo im MC Lethal Weapon 1, 2, and 3.
i really liked those movies but the fourth dissapointed me! - MC Lethal Weapon 1, 2, and 3, wtf collective
#2SmallerRidleyPosted 4/15/2011 7:27:07 AM
No. In the future, think about your topics before you make them.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#3ff_10_master(Topic Creator)Posted 4/15/2011 8:15:30 AM
jeez, whats your problem?
---
i really liked those movies but the fourth dissapointed me! - MC Lethal Weapon 1, 2, and 3, wtf collective
#4SmallerRidleyPosted 4/15/2011 8:49:23 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#5ff_10_master(Topic Creator)Posted 4/15/2011 9:00:09 AM
well i can't help that XD
---
#6Valdimir_DregaPosted 4/15/2011 11:12:18 AM
Hotfixes, patches, and a more robuts anti-hack system should prevent most things like this. I wouldn't worry about it too much.
---
Uncharted 2 Machinima Voice Actor. Currently playing Sully and Lazarevic. Add me on PSN if you want to get involved: Geo_Chronic.
#7ff_10_master(Topic Creator)Posted 4/15/2011 11:16:35 AM
thanks vlad.

did that look so hard Small?
---
#8TottentanzPosted 4/15/2011 11:25:27 AM
SmallerRidley posted...
Idiots, usually.

I fully agree with SmallerRidley on this one.

To the TC,

What you are worried about is not hackers but a lower grade of person known as a glitcher or exploiter. I hold hackers in slightly higher regard because at least they made the effort and their brain to download things onto their Wii like Homebrew and search for and use programs which takes effort.

An exploiter/glitcher is a person who uses an exploit or glitch in the game to achieve something that anyone can do with little effort. The issue you described in your topic cannot occur in pvp thanks to the elimination of the ammo box which was a key element in the exploit you were worried about, not a hack job.

Oh, the people in the walls are also in this type because they hop into unseen holes in the program.
#9ff_10_master(Topic Creator)Posted 4/15/2011 1:17:39 PM
ohhhh, ok. thanks.
---
#10The_ShaderPosted 4/15/2011 1:22:10 PM
Agreeing with those two, think before making topics.

Ontop of that, SMAW + Dark Star wouldnt do ****. Your choices with this combination is one single normal Dark Star shot, with a long ass reload, or about 10 SMAW shots one after another with a normal reload. If you know how the glitch worked from the first game, you would have already known that.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"