You are aware there is a medal for Teabagging

#11UnfoundedVirusPosted 4/15/2011 7:49:36 PM
I'm pretty sure the Teabagging thing is an achievement, meaning you can only get it once.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it put this as your signature.
Goldeneye FC: 230430667242 Name: U-Virus
#12The_ShaderPosted 4/15/2011 8:03:46 PM
^ Totally right.

Medal's show up as a "Kill Skull", where as Achievements ((whenever they are gained)) show up with a check-mark.

Freshly Brewed - Achievement
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#13SupahShnipaPosted 4/15/2011 8:10:01 PM
^ Totally right.

Medal's show up as a "Kill Skull", where as Achievements ((whenever they are gained)) show up with a check-mark.

Freshly Brewed - Achievement

^This

Also, I will teabag when someone completely fails or I outplay the crap out of them. I love how it forces you to watch your body afterwards, just like Halo.
---
www.youtube.com/Pur3Aw3Gaming
#14TottentanzPosted 4/15/2011 8:37:12 PM
I imagine some freshbrewed achievements being delt out to campers and snipers with many leaving their distaste for this achievement behind when doing it because of the disdain towards these types.
#15Kirby_Pwns_AllPosted 4/15/2011 8:39:23 PM
I might do it once to get the medal, but usually I don't do it. Mainly because I suck so much that if I do teabag, I'll have good players hunting me down and making my life miserable.
#16Brownprouder23Posted 4/15/2011 9:34:42 PM
The teabaggers already seen in some of the videos look stupid anyways. I can't believe they would promote such immaturity, but it is what it is.
#17Sudsy86_Posted 4/15/2011 9:46:31 PM

I generally don't tbag, but I love when someone gets so interested in me personally that they feel so happy about killing me once, tbag,and set me off. Tbagging promotes strong, competitive mindsets and makes the weak feel, well, weak.

nothing makes me more glad. :)

but, I wonder how the game records a tbag. I know in BC2, I kill someone and, because of circumstance, crouch to defend--and vice versa. will it be like socom where you press to dance? or, is it that easy to design it so it records a crouch over the body you killed as a tbag?

#18Neo-ganonPosted 4/15/2011 10:37:18 PM

I bet "freshly brewed" is a reference to the homebrew channel that the hackers use. payback maybe? :)

#19Aile_WingPosted 4/15/2011 10:41:53 PM
Neo-ganon posted...
I bet "freshly brewed" is a reference to the homebrew channel that the hackers use. payback maybe? :)

... I highly doubt that...
---
Remember those in prison as if you were their fellow prisoners, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.
Hebrew 13:3 (NIV)
#20The_ShaderPosted 4/15/2011 10:58:36 PM
Since its an achievement... i might do it once, but only against someone who is say.... 2 - 28.

Otherwise...

- teabagging is for campers, or someone using cheap ass **** put into the game. Because anyone who takes a game serious enough, that they need to 'teabag' someone, has some serious self-esteem issues.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"