You are aware there is a medal for Teabagging

#21Neo-ganonPosted 4/16/2011 1:44:43 AM

I like to think of tea bagging as a right of passage. or a territorial claim. only if its a legitimized kill though (not an assist or anything). Its a reward so to speak to some.

to quote someone who was asked why he tea bags "it was a fair fight and i utterly destroyed him. his body is mine"

#22donkeypunch1116Posted 4/16/2011 3:41:08 AM
i might drop some nuts if the guy makes me angry enough...
---
-
PUNCHOUT1116 - eagerly awaiting: mortal kombat and conduit 2. wwe allstars rocks :D
#23ChangliniPosted 4/16/2011 6:04:43 AM(edited)
I really liked the falling sideways animation with that hand from TCON.
It gave character to the model that you were using.

___

donkeypunch1116 posted...
i might drop some nuts if the guy makes me angry enough...

I used to just waist ammo the the person if I was in that mood back on combat arms.
_______ psychological warfare.
---
NER , Oh how you haunt me.
The server El Nido is called El Nino or El Ninorino in my book
#24Number_34Posted 4/16/2011 9:28:42 AM(edited)
I love tea bagging people. I don't kill if they were my kill or some one else's. Nothing like showing my superiority over someone by crouching rapidly over a player's dead body.
#25Lunch-Lady(Topic Creator)Posted 4/16/2011 9:38:52 AM

I will do it in pubs when people spam weapons or camp hard.

#26ff_10_masterPosted 4/16/2011 9:51:03 AM
thats the first medal im gonna get XD
---
yo im MC Lethal Weapon 1, 2, and 3.
i really liked those movies but the fourth dissapointed me! - MC Lethal Weapon 1, 2, and 3, wtf collective
#27Lunch-Lady(Topic Creator)Posted 4/16/2011 9:55:24 AM

ff_10_master posted...
thats the first medal im gonna get XD
---
i really liked those movies but the fourth dissapointed me! - MC Lethal Weapon 1, 2, and 3, wtf collective

I will be needing your FC then. I would like to m=get a group of guys together who T-Bag pubs. Nothing is more entertaining than watching people rage quit after being t-bagged for the 87th time.

#28ff_10_masterPosted 4/16/2011 9:57:59 AM
haha i'll go post it on that topic now XD
---
#29RareSpycrabPosted 4/16/2011 11:04:47 AM
Number_34 posted...
I love tea bagging people. I don't kill if they were my kill or some one else's. Nothing like showing my superiority over someone by crouching rapidly over a player's dead body.

I second that notion. It doesn't even matter if their on your team or not.
#30BrownsM1Posted 4/16/2011 11:31:05 AM
The_Shader posted...
anyone who takes a game serious enough, that they need to 'teabag' someone, has some serious self-esteem issues.

ok I'm going to use the first game as an example here as I just played it for the first time in a year and had to deal with rapid fire glitchers and out of map glitchers.

say someone is using the rapid fire SMAW glitch (not that it's going show up in this game) and you kill said person. you're playing for fun but that person is ruining that fun. you're telling me he will not be getting T-Bagged? cause the way I see it, those are the kinds of people who should be.
---
them1clan.webs.com Black Ops AC: 3879-1777-2481
Before you die you see the Tails Doll ~ Can you feel the sunshine?