A question that has been running through my mind for a while now....

#1Simok123Posted 4/15/2011 7:42:35 PM
What is that question? Well.....how do we "unlock" the weapons other than blue prints? Will it be unlocked in terms of leveling up? Ive just been thinking about this, I kinda hope its leveling up. Thoughts?
---
CONDUIT MASTA!, GOLDENEYE SLAYA!, AND BLACK OPS PLAYA!
Don't make me ROFL your sawks off!
#2ZvolTxPosted 4/15/2011 7:46:23 PM
You BUY them with credits Simok -__- DUH
---
GE007:: S]-Elza-[D
Greatest Haiku of all time: Refrigerator - Refrigerator Again -I'm Outa Cheese Whiz :(
#3Omega_CannonPosted 4/15/2011 7:57:55 PM
Simok is always hilarious.
#4dankbeast003Posted 4/15/2011 8:07:15 PM
In an interview I saw on some website, a guy was talking to one of the creators and said that their were "hidden levels" in the campaign. Now I believe they reward you with credits, armor, and guns if you take the time to explore the game. They said you could be the same level or have the same weapons if you were to kill x amount of guys to get x amount xp to level up.

THATS WHY I AM EXPLORING THE GAME FOR AWESOMENESS!
---
Retiring when Conduit 2 comes out. This is [ID]ODDjob singing off, goodnight and goodbye.
#5Turndawg107Posted 4/15/2011 8:35:17 PM
There's an in-game store that sells all the weapons at specific prices, most of them being very very high. Credits can be earned by getting achievements/medals in the multiplayer modes or by scanning conspiracy objects in the campaign. Finding blueprints to a weapon in the campaign mode will unlock it for free, but if the player already bought the weapon, finding the blueprints will reimburse him/her for the purchase, awarding a credit amount equal to the price of the weapon.
#6Icuras08Posted 4/15/2011 8:44:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVHhPn5KR3M

At the 1 minute mark, Reverse Damage and Stealth have padlocks in the place of the price.
How do we unlock these?
---
Give me liberty, or give me pizza pie
#7tconslayerPosted 4/16/2011 3:47:30 AM

I was talking with tony yesterday, and you buy all of them. The blueprints are for the campaign. Also the locked perks are multiplayer only.

#8Number_34Posted 4/16/2011 8:40:44 AM
Dang, I was hoping you could just pick up an enemy's dropped gun and that would unlock the gun at the end of the level.