they should weaponize the conduits...

#1Neo-ganonPosted 4/15/2011 9:31:07 PM

picture this: your a human soldier running thru the ruins of washington DC. suddenly, a conduit opens up in front of you and you stumble through it unintentionally, ending up in outer-space. You then suffocate and die.

heres what im thinking, they need to have a trip-mine type of weapon that does this. Like if an enemy player walks past it, a conduit suddenly opens up in front of them and they end up floating in space suddenly, or they end up on some alien planet with an unbreathable atmosphere, or on the surface of the sun itself even.

what do you think about this type of weapon?

#2ZvolTxPosted 4/15/2011 9:32:30 PM
I think I just fell for you.
---
GE007:: S]-Elza-[D
Greatest Haiku of all time: Refrigerator - Refrigerator Again -I'm Outa Cheese Whiz :(
#3CaptainRandom1Posted 4/15/2011 9:39:29 PM
They should make this a usable grenade or gun in multiplayer.
---
I am the most random person I know!
#4silver knuxPosted 4/15/2011 9:46:53 PM
I have a better idea. Make a small conduit that can be carried around like a gun and on the other end of the conduit have a massive rail-gun or some other super weapon. Then you have an incredibly powerful weapon with zero recoil for the user.
---
Wielder of the Legendary Halberd of Noobpwnage+4
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/silvex/Photos/Lego/SuperGate.png
#5CaptainRandom1Posted 4/15/2011 10:11:52 PM
^ who would fire it from the other end?
---
I am the most random person I know!
#6The_ShaderPosted 4/15/2011 11:08:55 PM
Yes, they should, so that we can take ALL these people with these wonderful ideas on these boards, and shove them into oblivion.

Conduit Gun - A rail-gun with high knock back power, and specializing in mid-long range combat. The barrel is essential several 'conduits' connected together and sends pieces of shrapnel through each conduits before exiting the barrel. The cause of which makes the shrapnel fly at 1% light speed, and impacts surfaces like a meteor shower to a planet with an incredible gravitation force.

i just thought this up in less then 3 minutes and is already much better then your 'portal' gun.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#7Neo-ganon(Topic Creator)Posted 4/15/2011 11:47:21 PM

The_Shader posted...
Yes, they should, so that we can take ALL these people with these wonderful ideas on these boards, and shove them into oblivion.

Conduit Gun - A rail-gun with high knock back power, and specializing in mid-long range combat. The barrel is essential several 'conduits' connected together and sends pieces of shrapnel through each conduits before exiting the barrel. The cause of which makes the shrapnel fly at 1% light speed, and impacts surfaces like a meteor shower to a planet with an incredible gravitation force.

i just thought this up in less then 3 minutes and is already much better then your 'portal' gun.
---

my idea isnt a gun genius, its a trip mine that teleports enemy players to a painful yet entertaining death.

I like your idea too though. if it can pin enemies to walls with the shrapnel im sold.

#8The_ShaderPosted 4/16/2011 12:55:45 AM
Shrapnel doesnt pin people to wall, spike guns do that. And copying other guns is no fun, nor is it something i'd do if i were to think up a gun idea.

Trip mine or not, your idea is no good. Nor is this topic.

Think back to the iconic, awesome shooters and think of an awesome trip mine weapon to use. its not hard, at all dude.

'Conduits' as a weapon is already taken. Gersche Device
---
#9Neo-ganon(Topic Creator)Posted 4/16/2011 1:06:03 AM

The_Shader posted...
Shrapnel doesnt pin people to wall, spike guns do that. And copying other guns is no fun, nor is it something i'd do if i were to think up a gun idea.

Trip mine or not, your idea is no good. Nor is this topic.

Think back to the iconic, awesome shooters and think of an awesome trip mine weapon to use. its not hard, at all dude.

'Conduits' as a weapon is already taken. Gersche Device
---

if its really sharp and long shrapnel it could.

and im pretty sure a portal/teleport trap hasnt been used before outside of final fantasy.

and excellent point there by saying the obvious that ripping off other peoples obscure havent-been-tried-beforeideas is badgood sir! they mightas well rip off district 9 with a gun that catches peoples bullets and shoots them back at them!

oh wait... they already did that...

yeah... you saying that "copying other guns is no good" is weird considering that they copied the district 9 gun already which, and manyothers will agree with, kicks all kinds of ass. so they might as well use other obscure and fun weapon ideas that other people havent thought up yet.

on that note, if you think this thread is stupid, just leave. or take a nap.

#10Neo-ganon(Topic Creator)Posted 4/16/2011 1:08:14 AM

you dont even see teleporting mines used that often anyway. go take a nap shader