Got it.

#1NL-RDBPosted 4/15/2011 11:58:29 PM

Hey all. I picked it up today and played about 30 minutes of the sp. Controls are very precise and fluid. Great online mulitplayer options, although there was no one to play :( I wrote a few more details, copied below, on the NL Goldeneye forum Can't wait to see some others online.

Well, I've played for about 30 minutes or so. It'll be tough for me to really give any sort of a decent review b/c I never played the first one. However, the controls are very precise w/ the motion plus attached, controls are completely customizable and the gameplay is smooth so far. I'm logging online as we speak to check it out and the first thing it did was check for updates... sure enough, one was ready, so I d/l it and it restarted after completing. I'm assuming this will help eliminate the hackers and such as time progresses w/ the online game. Initially online, there are a ton of options with your character for colors and such with locks of locked options. Only four loadouts, not sure if that's going to be restrictive or not? I tried finding a match and it started searching for "ideal" players, then "close", then "any". So, that may be a nice change as well to be paired with "ideal" opponents. There is also a private game lobby for custom games which seems to be invite only. So, that's as far as I am right now.

Oh, and since I know it's going to come up... I purchased it online from Best Buy and chose store pick-up and one of my local stores had it. They didn't say a word when I went to pick it up about not being released yet. :)

#2The_ShaderPosted 4/16/2011 12:59:03 AM
.... Everything you mentioned is knowledge thats been released to the public ages ago.

Most of the people here played the first one, and HVS mentioned how smooth the controls are, as well as bring the same customization into the mix.

Also...
Video, or you lie.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#3Citan22Posted 4/16/2011 6:10:46 AM(edited)
careful. believe it or not, topics like this are against the rules now. but assuming it survives until i get back this afternoon, can you try playing some single player without motion+ and see if its a noticeable difference?
---
Citan's gamertags: Bonepill, Dat Lag, *~~[ 'l' N 'l' ], Mel Gibson, Fizzy Bubbleh, 'l' l 'l' $, Dat Cereal Bawx, Mallomar Gadhafi... and many more.
#4Numbuh100Posted 4/16/2011 7:58:40 AM
The_Shader posted...
.... Everything you mentioned is knowledge thats been released to the public ages ago.

Most of the people here played the first one, and HVS mentioned how smooth the controls are, as well as bring the same customization into the mix.

Also...
Video, or you lie.

Yeah. We need a video TC. I'm gonna start calling you liar even when you cannot film it. Until the game is released, if you don't show a video, you're a liar.
---
PKMN Pearl - 2664 0071 4862
Goldeneye Wii: 2626-8957-8168 Name: MMK
#5NL-RDBPosted 4/16/2011 8:04:13 AM
The_Shader posted...

Also...
Video, or you lie.

I don't really care if you believe me or not, I was just trying to get out a small glimpse of what my initial reactions were. Don't have video capabilities, but I'll post a pic later when I'm on my pc as I'm on my phone right now.

I'll give it a shot without motion plus tonight to see if there us a noticeable difference in controller game play. And I didn't realize this post could get pulled, thats odd.
#6GigaraverPosted 4/16/2011 8:06:38 AM
PHONY!! YOU'RE A PHONY! GUYS LOOK, A PHONY!!

...Seriously guys? Game comes out in 3-4 days. Doesn't really matter at this point if he's lying or not. If you think he is, ignore the topic. =/

...and what about just pics? Why a video?
---
Tatsunoko VS Capcom - [3309-5984-6152] Name - Hyperdon
Nintendo 3DS FC - [3394 - 3563 - 6616]
#7The_ShaderPosted 4/16/2011 8:16:13 AM
Because we have high standards here.

Even our sense of humor... so your gonna have to do better then that Family Guy reference.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#8GigaraverPosted 4/16/2011 8:19:57 AM
That's not "high standards". That's paranoia. I don't like being deceived myself, but you guys are no different than the other folks on this site ready to crucify anyone who crosses you in the slightest.

---
Tatsunoko VS Capcom - [3309-5984-6152] Name - Hyperdon
Nintendo 3DS FC - [3394 - 3563 - 6616]
#9NL-RDB(Topic Creator)Posted 4/16/2011 8:22:44 AM

Ok, so I took a cell phone video and posted it here, just for all you haters.

It's just a few of the online screen options.

#10ChangliniPosted 4/16/2011 8:28:52 AM(edited)
_____, I'm using gamefaq.com.

*Goes through the door to enter the Spot side*
_________

Some people don't have opinions, like Changlini

That's funny.

---
NER , Oh how you haunt me.
The server El Nido is called El Nino or El Ninorino in my book