Got it.

#31Citan22Posted 4/16/2011 7:27:34 PM
TC, have you tried it without wii motion+ yet? is it much worse or hardly noticeable? is anyone online? we want details!

...you're probably playing it right now, aren't you? ...AREN'T YOU?!?
---
Citan's gamertags: Bonepill, Dat Lag, *~~[ 'l' N 'l' ], Mel Gibson, Fizzy Bubbleh, 'l' l 'l' $, Dat Cereal Bawx, Mallomar Gadhafi... and many more.
#32_Azeal_Posted 4/16/2011 7:47:06 PM
dankbeast003 posted...
You couldn't have gotten it. Look.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp;jsessionid=0E77DE3827779FF6711D78EA7D75022A.bbolsp-app04-44?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&_dynSessConf=2302303641889044801&id=pcat17071&type=page&st=Conduit+2&sc=Global&cp=1&nrp=15&sp=&qp=&list=n&iht=y&usc=All+Categories&ks=960#storeInventoryLink

Click on availability and it will say that it is not available for in store pick up.

It must've been a mistake by a new employee or something man. They must've just got the shipment in, and the new dude was like... "Well, this guy ordered it, I'll give him a call and sell it to him."

Who knows, mistakes do happen. His video is pretty solid proof.
---
MPH FC: 5156-0451-0965
Dead Sexy (DS)Blue Steel,GE007 FC: 5165-5594-7659
#33SupahShnipaPosted 4/16/2011 7:48:35 PM
You couldn't have gotten it. Look.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp;jsessionid=0E77DE3827779FF6711D78EA7D75022A.bbolsp-app04-44?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&_dynSessConf=2302303641889044801&id=pcat17071&type=page&st=Conduit+2&sc=Global&cp=1&nrp=15&sp=&qp=&list=n&iht=y&usc=All+Categories&ks=960#storeInventoryLink

Click on availability and it will say that it is not available for in store pick up.

Perhaps he works at a store that has the game? Perhaps the store put it out early? I saw BO for the 360 at a Zellers over 7 hours before the midnight release. I've seen many games "accidentally" put on the shelves days early by smaller, independent video game stores, etc.
---
www.youtube.com/Pur3Aw3Gaming
#34NL-RDB(Topic Creator)Posted 4/16/2011 11:00:25 PM

Ok all, I've done two more videos of split screen multiplayer (me vs. no one) to get a feel of some of the weapons and maps. I'm going to upload them right now, but at 2G a piece it's going to take a bit. I'll get them posted tomorrow and update here when I do.

A few questions have been asked about the motion-plus. With it turned off, the game still runs smoothly but I could really tell a difference when I turned it back on.

Also, a few questions posted re: where I purchased it. Well, I bought it on bestbuy.com and chose store pick-up. Now a few posts back someone said it didn't work, so I just went to BB.com and was going to prove you wrong... alas, it has changed!!! I must've gotten in a window of time or something, not sure. I purchased it Friday, 4/15 and picked up the same day. However, I saw the same option on 4/14 but didn't jump on it right away. So, now it says "in store only" and I'm sure if you went to the store and asked they'd tell you to wait. And it was not out on the floor when I went to pick mine up either. So all in all, it looks like right place, right time for me. I do not work there, nor do I have any "hook-ups" that work there. Just blind luck.

Perhaps tomorrow I'll get some vids of gameplay, but like I said before, no promises.

Thanks to all who have viewed the video and subscribed and all. I'm looking forward to playing you all online very soon. And to the one guy who gave it a thumbs down.... ha ha, I'm playing it now!!! :)

#35Mac-LeoidPosted 4/17/2011 1:30:02 AM

SmallerRidley posted...

Eh.. where are the retractions from the smartypants snarks who falsely accused NL-RDB of being a liar???

They're probably somewhere around where you keep your dignity and reputation.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.

Meow! Put those claws away kitty.

#36ddd87Posted 4/17/2011 7:03:39 AM(edited)
TC, do you have a CCP? If you do can you check if it has any kind of aim assist?

Oh and one more thing, does this game auto-adds people you registered with wii friend codes?
#37Icuras08Posted 4/17/2011 7:53:54 AM
Hm, looks like I'll have to add a wiimotionplus to the list of things I'm going to buy on that day (Portal 2, Conduit 2, Doritos, Orange Soda)
---
Give me liberty, or give me pizza pie
#38Sudsy86_Posted 4/17/2011 11:14:39 AM

Now I hate you even more....

#39Lunch-LadyPosted 4/17/2011 12:38:52 PM

i played the game today for 5 minutes at my local gamestop. I made friends with one of the guys who works there and when i went to pay of my reserve he asked if I would like to play it. Of course I said sure. I also like the little art book that comes with the game. Overall the controls felt just as tight as the first one. I was using chuck+mote so i don't know about the CCP.

#40NL-RDB(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2011 1:09:16 PM

Ok, so I had two split-screen videos that I uploaded to Youtube... but they were more than 15 mins. I, being a newb to uploading videos, didn't know there was a 15 min limit. :( That was 4 hours of upload time wasted!!!

I can tell you that the 3 maps I've messed with so far on split screen are great! Lots of variety and very expansive. In fact, I was having a hard time finding the 1 other non-moving player in one of the levels... granted it was my first time in that level... it took almost 5 minutes to find him! With 12 players it'll be great!!! (assuming the online versions are similar)

So, I'll be trying the upload thing again this evening with shorter videos.

Haven't tried ccp yet, but I'm sure it'll be fine, and very movement limiting like any fps with dual analog controls.