The Number One Conduit 2 Question to ask to a gamer girl. (Dialogue)

#1IsmellliketokyoPosted 4/16/2011 5:42:17 PM
***April 18th in Morrisville High School's Hallway***

Conduit guy: Hey, Ashley, I.. um...I ..I was just wondering since.. since ... you play alot of videogames and all if.. you heard about the conduit 2?"
Gamergirl Ashley: hey dude ! I am soooo totally looking forward to Conduit 2, like oh my god, its like so much better than the first one!
Conduit guy: (Awkwardly chuckles) So you're playing online right? Well... I was wondering.. if... if I could get your Conduit 2 number? I mean friend code... uh... you don't have to if you don't want... I was just thinking we could talk... using the hella cool new headset... and-
Gamergirl Ashley: Sure! that sounds awesome!!
Conduit guy: really?! .. And uh.. I was wondering if we could play online, like at the same time, and I'm a really off-the-chain player so when you play on my team your score will definitely go up and all.. and.. uh... haha..um.. yeah.
Gamergirl Ashley: Uh... yeah duh if we're talking online obviously we'll be playing together you silly goose.
Conduit guy: Haha, yeah, I knew that I was just saying that to confirm stuff.. and uh..you know.
Gamergirl Ashley: Well, the game comes out tomorrow so just give me your conduit 2 code and it'll all be good.
Conduit Guy: Yeah for sure, and uh, haha wouldn't it be cool if we could go through a conduit together and be done with school like in the next second and then like go through another conduit and go an a totally radical adventure?
Gamergirl Ashley: haha sure. see ya
Conduit guy: (awkwardly amiles and waves).
***Next Class***

Super Mario: Dude, that girl in the hallway looked so into you
Conduit guy: yeah, Nintendo's pimp.
Super Mario: You know, poor mario has to go through green pipes while Agent Ford can go through futuristic looking warp holes called conduits. And I've got a game in just about every single sports genre, why not have a mario first person shooter called Super Mario on Duty: Answer to Bowser's Call.
#2AZN_FLiPSTAHPosted 4/16/2011 5:54:31 PM
For me, it's the opposite.
---
^FOR YOUR VIDEOGAMING NEWS^ http://www.leakybattery.com/
MH3 - Sir Nico (49W5EB)
#3incognito3Posted 4/16/2011 5:56:20 PM
Ok then.....So where exactly is the question?
---
Oy! Incognito3 or Martian. Leader of TPC. Fan of Selena Gomez and Mr. ShockZz. ( xD )
Sir, Just calm down. Take a Deep breath please.
#4Ismellliketokyo(Topic Creator)Posted 4/16/2011 6:06:47 PM
The question is WHAT Is Your Conduit 2 Friend Code Numba?
#5ThechosenwafflePosted 4/16/2011 6:25:37 PM
it comes out tomorrow? o_O
---
3DS Friend Code - 3609-1032-2596 Waffles
Tell me yourse! ^_^
#6Th3_GuyPosted 4/16/2011 7:50:28 PM(edited)
Seriously TC what was that incoherent rambling.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0
---
Goldeneye FTW FC: 0394.7817.2142-------------[X] Th3_Guy
Why be realistic when you can be FANCY!
#7UnfoundedVirusPosted 4/17/2011 6:20:26 AM
it comes out tomorrow? o_O

Look at the very top of his post. It says the date that the dialogue takes place.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it put this as your signature.
Goldeneye FC: 230430667242 Name: U-Virus