Why i will not buy the game i have been waiting a year for.

#11TottentanzPosted 4/16/2011 8:31:51 PM
Dont feed the trolls. Enough said?
#12thezachster(Topic Creator)Posted 4/16/2011 8:37:58 PM
Speaking of having little lag. I did purchase i wireless extender. It repeats a signal, so its halfway between wii and modem. I personally do not want to have a disadvantage against others. Its the little things that make the difference in my oppinion.
---
Zach- TPC Leader............GI~Zach- Mwii- 2315-6210-4899 Gold Guns: 3
TCon-4554-7727-9847 PSN: TheZachster
#13The_ShaderPosted 4/16/2011 8:46:59 PM
There you have it, everything he just said in this topic has now become his opinion.

Thats great dude... but its not HVS/Nintendo/Sega's fault, but just Nintendo. Theres articles about this, but seeing as how your so willing to defend your opinions in this topic, i wont bother.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#14Kirby_Pwns_AllPosted 4/16/2011 8:53:27 PM
Nintendo told HVS not to support WiiSpeak since it's discontinued. As for USB controllers and mic, I don't think HVS would go to the trouble of writing drivers for every single one they can find, and that's not really their job anyway. The fact of the matter is that your USB controller and headset wouldn't work for any Wii game, not just this one. I understand your reasons for not purchasing the game, I just think that most of the blame should be going elsewhere than HVS.
#15CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 4/16/2011 8:54:51 PM
"I personally do not want to have a disadvantage against others. Its the little things that make the difference in my oppinion."

Yes and no. Its the little things in how you play.
But little things like lag, or controller... They will offer you very little unless you're playing them at their limits, as you will just learn to adapt and play around them.

Its an insult to your own abilities and potential to dwell on the little disadvantages that face you.
#16thezachster(Topic Creator)Posted 4/16/2011 9:00:21 PM
I definitely played Tcon to its limit. I logged so many hours onto it. Had the highest rank, competed in Gamebattles, and played with and against some of the best players that game had. It wasn't like i played that game casually. A group of friends and myself would play hours every day.
---
Zach- TPC Leader............GI~Zach- Mwii- 2315-6210-4899 Gold Guns: 3
TCon-4554-7727-9847 PSN: TheZachster
#17The_ShaderPosted 4/16/2011 9:21:21 PM(edited)
And you think all that personal experience with the game is no good now that people can use CCP?

EDIT:
This is aimed at thezachster
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#18CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 4/16/2011 9:09:39 PM
I doubt it :p

I personally know some world recognized players of various games, And I can say that even at that level there is very little that has been fully taken advantage of.

Unless you're playing at that level, you'll most likely be either disappointed in the results of removing your disadvantages, or you will fool yourself into thinking they made a difference.

Do what you want on the premise that "it can't hurt", but nothing except YOU will win the game, and so it should be yourself that you focus on, not lag or controllers.
#19_Azeal_Posted 4/16/2011 9:21:54 PM
Yeah don't blame HVS. Nintenod has some pretty nasty policies.
---
MPH FC: 5156-0451-0965
Dead Sexy [DS] B.S. ,GE007 FC: 5165-5594-7659
#20Brownprouder23Posted 4/16/2011 9:55:19 PM
"Wiimote>Dual Analogue" Jesus, not this **** again.

He stated his opinion and we obviously know yours. Just let it be.