Why i will not buy the game i have been waiting a year for.

#21Skizam33Posted 4/17/2011 1:35:34 AM
lol, the old opinion defense. You have an opinion, and so do other people. Just like you're talking about how these things they haven't included suck, we're telling you your opinion sucks. It's completely fair game.
#22Warrior0420Posted 4/17/2011 6:04:57 AM
Most of the people in bap won't be using the headset anyway because more than likely it will suck just like it does in black ops. I'll be using skype and so will ryudo and anyone else that wants to talk to me in game. The reason you might feel that DA is better is because it has aim assist. You know how to use a wiimote and I'm actually shocked to hear that you prefer DA now. So if you really don't want to get this game because you can't use inferior voice chat and don't get the added benefit of aim assist then by all means, feel free to avoid the purchase. In reality the things you're missing out on actually detract from the overall experience rather than enhance it.
---
Warrior Black Ops - 4501 6286 9533
http://www.youtube.com/user/ghrrc6
#23Th3_GuyPosted 4/17/2011 6:16:41 AM
Might as well close this thread we can't force the guy to get the game anyways. Besides it's Nintendo's fault for alienating you and forcing you to buy new hardware. They won't let you support all drivers on ANY wii game so what made you think this would be different.
---
Why be realistic when you can be FANCY!
#24The_ShaderPosted 4/17/2011 6:18:21 AM
^ Especially when he doesnt get the game all together. No experience to enhance there.

Why not use both CCP and Wiimote. One gets lock-on, the other gets an aim assist. One has precise hand cordination, allowing you to shoot people off the screen, the other is an age old favorite.

i love them both. Which is why i like how i can combine the two. Who else here thinks there should be a control scheme using BOTH the wiimote and CCP at the same time???

**** yeah for making things unnecessarily complicated.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#25_Azeal_Posted 4/17/2011 6:19:21 AM
Brownprouder23 posted...
"Wiimote>Dual Analogue" Jesus, not this **** again.

He stated his opinion and we obviously know yours. Just let it be.

Actually, Goldeneye proved both control styles t be quite equal. Some of the top players use the CCP. The best player(according to his KDR) uses a Wiimote though.
---
MPH FC: 5156-0451-0965
Dead Sexy [DS] B.S. ,GE007 FC: 5165-5594-7659
#26FearAggressionPosted 4/17/2011 6:28:17 AM
There's several reasons why they did this. The wii is not a computer, it cannot install random software like a pc headset or gamepad. Also, wiispeak sucks, nintendo has themselves said this. It was a failed product.

Lol @ gamepads are better than the wiimote. No they REALLY aren't, I can't even go back to dual analog sticks because the wiimote is so much more precise for shooters. Even before motion+.

For me its wii/pc or bust.
#27Warrior0420Posted 4/17/2011 6:37:17 AM
_Azeal_ posted...
Brownprouder23 posted...
"Wiimote>Dual Analogue" Jesus, not this **** again.

He stated his opinion and we obviously know yours. Just let it be.

Actually, Goldeneye proved both control styles t be quite equal. Some of the top players use the CCP. The best player(according to his KDR) uses a Wiimote though.

Goldeneye is definitely not something you want to bring up when comparing controllers. The game aims for you regardless of controller used. Hell, you could be play GE with a controller that has only one analog stick and 3 buttons and still do just as good as the "best player"

I used to play tcon with TC nearly every day and he was always about improving his gameplay. It seems as though the other consoles have corrupted his thinking though. Afterall he is under the assumption that DA is better and it looks like he thinks DA controllers are "easier" to use when in reality it's because they come with mandatory aim-assist because without it the controller cannot function for FPS games.

As far as I'm concerned not being able to use aim-assist and subpar voice chat are pretty lame excuses to avoid the awesomeness this game will provide.
---
Warrior Black Ops - 4501 6286 9533
http://www.youtube.com/user/ghrrc6
#28thezachster(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2011 6:56:43 AM
I think that the point of my topic here was taken the wrong way. It has been brought purely to DA vs wiimote. I understand that i could probably do well with wiimote. It is the concept of the headset that really annoys me. I understand that wiispeak was a failed product, but i should be able to use it. Yes it had considerable echo in some people's wii, but i would rather have that than not be able to talk at all.

Warrior i don't usually use Skype and i am not familier with it. Could i plug in my usb headset into my pc and just talk as if it was connected to console? I might prefer DA now because i'm rusty with it. I don't own WM+ and will not buy that, but then again i do not understand the benefit. I went back on to MW:R the other day, and played some of the campaign and multiplayer. I felt like even when i adjusted the wiimote and sensitivities, when i was trying to snap on to a target, i would often go too far or not enough. Also i needed to set up a thing where my arm would lay steady.

I just really dislike the idea that i have these items, and Nintendo wants me to buy it again. Why are other consoles and computers able to recognize different software but nintendo's doesn't?
---
Zach- TPC Leader............GI~Zach- Mwii- 2315-6210-4899 Gold Guns: 3
TCon-4554-7727-9847 PSN: TheZachster
#29thezachster(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2011 7:01:33 AM
What i'm trying to say is, it is the concept i do not like. I could really deal without the things and with the things mentioned before. It is the true concept that i don't like. What if they found that those semi-new hydrogen cars out in california were a failed product, and in return discontinued them. Then what if they didn't even let one get the material needed to run it.

On a larger scale, that's what i feel about this. It's the concept that is really driving me away. I have never seen something like this before so it is really getting under my skin. I never wanted this topic to turn into DA vs WM
---
Zach- TPC Leader............GI~Zach- Mwii- 2315-6210-4899 Gold Guns: 3
TCon-4554-7727-9847 PSN: TheZachster