Major stall in getting this game...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Major stall in getting this game...

User Info: 7Nobody5

7Nobody5
5 years ago#1
Conduit 2 just happens to be released 2 weeks before my final exams begin. Which means that even IF i get the game around release, i wont get to play it until JUNE.

Is anybody else getting this game after a long period after its release?
You have now read my signature.
COD:Black Ops ally code : 0571-7808-8171 - }{ell[)J~Rohan

User Info: SupahShnipa

SupahShnipa
5 years ago#2
I know what you mean, school sucks.
www.youtube.com/Pur3Aw3Gaming

User Info: AZN_FLiPSTAH

AZN_FLiPSTAH
5 years ago#3
There is no rule in life you can't play games while in school.
^FOR YOUR VIDEOGAMING NEWS^ http://www.leakybattery.com/
MH3 - Sir Nico (49W5EB)

User Info: namVVoa

namVVoa
5 years ago#4
Learn to control yourself and manage your time between studies and gaming. But then again, if it becomes to tempting to play, just hold off on buying it.

User Info: 7Nobody5

7Nobody5
5 years ago#5
i am controlling myself. im not getting the game until after my exams are over.
i worked hard at school for all these years...im not gonna let a game ruin my future...that sounded harsh especially on a video game board but responsibility is a serious thing...unfortunately not too many people nowadays are taking it seriously.
You have now read my signature.
COD:Black Ops ally code : 0571-7808-8171 - }{ell[)J~Rohan

User Info: Frankinsteiner

Frankinsteiner
5 years ago#6
I say get it now and play it a little and study more. You know, manage your time but do study more then gaming but then again once you play a game you can't stop. Depends on the gamer.
The doctor is here. Hahahaha!

User Info: RyokoWins

RyokoWins
5 years ago#7
I just recently found out that I failed so spectacularly that I won't be taking the final exams. Looks like no IB diploma for me, but also no studying for IB exams. Yay!

However, I am currently broke and have no stable source of income, so it'll be a while before I get the game.
"Immature" is a word made up by people not having fun so that they can look down on those having fun and therefore feel better about not having fun.

User Info: henrythefish96

henrythefish96
5 years ago#8
RyokoWins posted...
I just recently found out that I failed so spectacularly that I won't be taking the final exams. Looks like no IB diploma for me, but also no studying for IB exams. Yay!

However, I am currently broke and have no stable source of income, so it'll be a while before I get the game.

Well, there's good news and bad news
A hero never loses
A hero Never dies
~ Preschooler Nobu

User Info: Icuras08

Icuras08
5 years ago#9
It's too bad that you weren't a child prodigy, like me. Then you wouldn't have to study.
Give me liberty, or give me pizza pie
Jason Hart Maivia 5 years ago#10
RyokoWins posted...

It's times like this where I wish that colleges would offer some sort of compensation for your effort. You stuck through it to the end, so it wasn't like you dropped out willfully.
Praise Rainbow Mika
SSBB: 3652-6261-7096 + Mario Kart Wii: 2707-7247-9079 + Samurai Warriors 3: 0346-6035-0276
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Major stall in getting this game...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived