I received this text message earlier

#21The_ShaderPosted 4/18/2011 2:30:49 PM
i have no idea who he was referring to as a troll. Dont care much either.

Seeing as how this topic made me happy, because i like telling people about Conduit 2.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#22el_cheatoPosted 4/18/2011 2:35:32 PM
It's like a mix of Halo, Perfect Dark, Call of Duty (though very little), and Team Fortress 2.
---
"Average Joe" is a trolling term since it's completely an opinion. "Overachieving" is also an opinion. - SBAllen (Hellhole: 52458377)
#23UltimateFlame13Posted 4/18/2011 2:38:36 PM

The_Shader, was he implying that I was trying to troll? If I was, it should have aptly been labeled as unconscious troller.

na, dacheats just random like that. He'll say stuff to confuse people XD
---
a.k.a Flame a.k.a SafetyFist, Playing: Borderlands (PC)
"Just get your murder on and we'll pretend nobody saw nothin'."- Scooter
#24Asherlee10(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2011 2:46:53 PM
The_Shader posted...
i have no idea who he was referring to as a troll. Dont care much either.

Seeing as how this topic made me happy, because i like telling people about Conduit 2.

Well, good! The topic has successfully led me to buy the game within the week. I'll be posting my code as soon as I get it. The ONLY thing I hate is getting used to a new FPS game. Even though the learning curve is generally short, I still get frustrated if I don't play extremely well.

el_cheato posted...
It's like a mix of Halo, Perfect Dark, Call of Duty (though very little), and Team Fortress 2.

Man, I hope so. That would be amazing...
---
"Opinions should be a result of a thought, not a substitute for it."
#25Asherlee10(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2011 2:47:34 PM
Oh, also I forgot to ask about DLC. My friend via text also mentioned that there is guaranteed DLC, unlike some game I know...ahem...Black Ops...
---
#26SmallerRidleyPosted 4/18/2011 2:52:22 PM
Whether or not they will have tangible DLC (maps, guns, etc) is up in the air. They don't have plans for it right now. They do have plans for things like double experience weekends and such.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#27Asherlee10(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2011 2:54:50 PM
I mean DLC is not a cornerstone to me buying the game, but it is frustrating when other platforms will receive it and Wii does not.
---
#28SmallerRidleyPosted 4/18/2011 2:56:36 PM
There's a serious lack of space on the Wii, since it has about 512 MB of flash memory total. SD cards help a little, but then you run into longer load times.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#29Asherlee10(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2011 2:59:56 PM
Very true...

So, there is a fundamental problem that leads to a lack of DLC. So, my frustrations should be directed at Nintendo.
---
#30SupahShnipaPosted 4/18/2011 3:06:52 PM
As a former Halo 2 addict, It's not really like Halo at all. Gameplay-wise, it's much more like Crysis.
---
www.youtube.com/Pur3Aw3Gaming