A Rare GameStop moment....

#11JKatarnPosted 4/19/2011 5:05:01 PM
You should really go back and pay for that, you knew you didn't pay for that, it's not right. Something tells me however, that being the 13-18 year old I suspect you are you probably won't.
#12gameboygreyPosted 4/19/2011 5:16:58 PM
wtf is this trash. gamestop basically steals from people every day with their garbage trade in rates and policies. give them their game back? f that. you got over on a filthy corporation probably the only time you ever will in your life. keep your game, savour it.
---
Silver - Nick: 3910.9700.0274
#13JKatarnPosted 4/19/2011 5:32:21 PM
gameboygrey posted...
wtf is this trash. gamestop basically steals from people every day with their garbage trade in rates and policies. give them their game back? f that. you got over on a filthy corporation probably the only time you ever will in your life. keep your game, savour it.

That's business, nobody forces you to trade your games and systems etc. in at Gamestop, you could put them up on EBay, Amazon.com or Craigslist, I'll agree they rip people off on trade-ins, but that doesn't justify what amounts to theft...I swear, the entitlement of some people these days is disgusting.