First impressions from a long time Conduit 1 fan

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. First impressions from a long time Conduit 1 fan
5 years ago#61
I can confirm that warrior was easily one of the best players in the original game. Just sayin...
-
PUNCHOUT1116 - eagerly awaiting: mortal kombat and conduit 2. wwe allstars rocks :D
5 years ago#62

Well I have been playing for 45minutes and have leveled up to level 6 already and have to say that I really like the game outta the box. No issues with ADS snap. Yeah it is slow but once you get used to tapping the c button your good to go.

So I like it but that is me. Warrior post your FC already.

5 years ago#63
Lunch-Lady posted...
Well I have been playing for 45minutes and have leveled up to level 6 already and have to say that I really like the game outta the box. No issues with ADS snap. Yeah it is slow but once you get used to tapping the c button your good to go.So I like it but that is me. Warrior post your FC already.

My FC is in my sig. In case you can't see it: 4899-6276-6430

As for ADS it's only the scopes I'm having a problem with.
Warrior BO~4501 6286 9533 C2~4899-6276-6430
http://www.youtube.com/user/ghrrc6
5 years ago#64
After playing a bit more the game is growing on me a little. It still feels too slow though and I'm starting to see lag more frequently. In a week or so I'll post how I feel again. Hopefully I'll end up playing this game as much as I did the first one.
Warrior BO~4501 6286 9533 C2~4899-6276-6430
http://www.youtube.com/user/ghrrc6
5 years ago#65
That's something I'm seeing. The game starts to grow on you as you play it, particularly the controls as they re-commit to muscle memory. Right now my only complaints are toggle ADS and toggle crouching, but those are minor.
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
5 years ago#66
The lag is annoying as hell, but the game is good when you can get into a good match.
www.youtube.com/Pur3Aw3Gaming
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. First impressions from a long time Conduit 1 fan

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived