A bittersweet joy...

#11Testament Eternal(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2011 12:56:04 PM
Yeah, thankfully all my glitches occurred in the first area of the game. Haven't seen anything else weird since.
---
~ Testament: Lost Soul Searching for Redemption ~
[PWAB Risk Rating: S]
#12ff_10_masterPosted 4/20/2011 1:08:39 PM
no, i have a major glitch at washington, and now i have to restart my file unless hvs can do a patch :(
---
yo im MC Lethal Weapon 1, 2, and 3.
i really liked those movies but the fourth dissapointed me! - MC Lethal Weapon 1, 2, and 3, wtf collective
#13Testament Eternal(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2011 1:18:39 PM
That's really lousy. Sorry to hear that. From what I've heard HVS is actually going to be able to release patches/fixes for the game, so here's hoping something is done really soon.
---
#14ff_10_masterPosted 4/20/2011 1:23:37 PM
thanks for the concern. i already have phase rifle, ar-c eclipse, a level 15 online profile, and a ton of upgrades.
i dont wanna let my profile go AGAIN.
---
yo im MC Lethal Weapon 1, 2, and 3.
i really liked those movies but the fourth dissapointed me! - MC Lethal Weapon 1, 2, and 3, wtf collective
#15Testament Eternal(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2011 1:35:32 PM
Geez. Almost considering a help topic related to the China Boss. He seems incredibly tough once you get his health down to one bar; I don't know if his defense increases, if he has a new weak point, or what (up until then I was just unloading on him with the Eclipse/TPC Launcher when he lands/roars). Barely have time to take care of the Jade Warriors he summons while attempting to dodge everything, & by the time I died I think he'd summoned THREE. Argh. This is getting nuts. Playing on Elevated difficulty, if anyone's curious.
---
#16SmallerRidleyPosted 4/20/2011 2:19:14 PM
In his 3rd phase, he summons 1 jade warrior and does 5 fireballs, but otherwise he's the same as phase 2. My suggestions are either have a pistol or use the ASE while sprinting across the stage to avoid the fireballs, and don't let more than 1 jade warrior start walking around since he's invincible while he's summoning them and a short time before then. Otherwise, shoot him while he's small and on the ground.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.