To Everyone Who Say The Gameplay is Slow

#1I_am_AdeptPosted 4/19/2011 2:52:07 PM
Please stop judging so quickly, there IS a sprinting button implemented if you do not know and they had to change up the controls because of some new controls implemented, you can't have EVERYTHING you know.
#2AZN_FLiPSTAHPosted 4/19/2011 2:54:05 PM
People were just use to the fast run and gun style of COD.

Gameplay isn't really that slow, people are either on crack or speed.
---
^FOR YOUR VIDEOGAMING NEWS^ http://www.leakybattery.com/
MH3 - Sir Nico (49W5EB)
#3I_am_Adept(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2011 3:02:11 PM
I have played Call of Duty a lot and I completely agree, this is not a modern FPS it's more on the Futuristic standards with heavier weapons and armor.
#4ReedeemerPosted 4/19/2011 3:02:55 PM
Reedeemer posted...
I'm really enjoying the game as of far. But as for the run speed I'm sure HVS wanted it like that. As a significant aspect they put a few ways that you could control it.

Perks:
Metal Legs: [You have unlimited sprint.]
Supercharger: [Increases base movement speed.]
Heavy Armor: [Reduces damage significantly, but also hampers your movement speed. ]

And in private matches you can change the global settings to alter Run speed, up to 150, 50 units up from the default speed. They emphasized on the game's customization for a reason. I'm comfortable with the controls, so no comment on that.
---
AKA: Zetro, RZetro, Zetro-X ::::: Conduit 2, LBP2
Wii: 3243-5366-6626-7303 ::: PSN: Zetro-X

thought i'd re-post this
#5LazzyIyePosted 4/19/2011 3:20:25 PM
I have the game and i can confirm that the game is not as slow as some have made it out to be. If you don't use sprint very often then i can definitely see how you might feel like the game is very sluggish because the walking speed is very slow. In some cases C2 is actually faster than the previous one because you can sprint with little down time. I don't know if anybody else noticed this but different weapons affect your speed. If your holding a shotgun and sprinting you will move slower than if you were holding a pistol and sprinting. Also, the controls in my case are noticeably smoother and accurate and i haven't even tweaked anything yet and i have absolutely no problems with aiming down the sights in this game, i think it works very well. These impressions come from playing invasion for about an hour straight. The framerate is very solid and really helps the controls feel good, BTW im using Wiimotion + incase anybody wanted to know.