UK Gamer, Con2 out on the 22nd, Should I Get It?

#1Mac-LeoidPosted 4/19/2011 2:51:36 PM

Big GE fan, didnt like Tcon. Online is my main interest is it worth buying?

#2AZN_FLiPSTAHPosted 4/19/2011 2:55:59 PM
Yes, online is a orgasm
---
^FOR YOUR VIDEOGAMING NEWS^ http://www.leakybattery.com/
MH3 - Sir Nico (49W5EB)
#3Mac-Leoid(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2011 3:08:23 PM
What sort? The kind I have with 20 dollah girls in third world countries or the kind I have with my dahling wife???

I want an objective perspective. Is this game the bong? Or is it a badly rolled single skinner with the ends coming unpeeled?
#4Citan22Posted 4/19/2011 3:29:31 PM
Is this game the bong? Or is it a badly rolled single skinner with the ends coming unpeeled?

neither. it's more like a nice glass piece but with a slightly chipped hole so if you're not careful you might eat it once in a while.. and that aint no fun, but before you know it you're back to admiring the pretty colors.
---
Citan's gamertags: Bonepill, Dat Lag, *~~[ 'l' N 'l' ], Mel Gibson, Fizzy Bubbleh, 'l' l 'l' $, Dat Cereal Bawx, Mallomar Gadhafi... and many more.
#5TEGCaptFalconPosted 4/19/2011 3:38:47 PM
eh not gunna lie if they kept some of the conduit 1's stuff and put it in here it would be alot better sitll cant talk to poeple unless u have them added and have mics its just kinda disappointment guess ill still be playing black ops over this
#6Mac-Leoid(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2011 5:03:46 PM
Never playedBO and nothing against it but Goldeneye is my online shooter point of reference. Is this better???
#7livesavedavePosted 4/19/2011 5:55:36 PM
I'm kinda on the fence about this game too macleoid. I'm going to wait a little while, maybe rent it first. Here's nerrels initial thoughts from NL forum.

"i don't know what to think so far... it's definitely better than the first game, but the controls are a huge let down. not only are they not as comfortable or detailed as goldeneye's (no max. turn zone, no separate ADS settings), they're not even as full as the first game's settings were. almost everything i disliked about the first game is still there, awkward vertical turning, no ability to minimize the dead zone, having to lock on to get any stability. i also don't like that you can't hold the crouch or iron sight buttons and have to toggle them, but from what i've seen downsight aiming is next to useless anyway.

you'd think being the guys who pioneered the whole OCD customization thing that they would have stepped it up to match what other FPS have done lately. the only true improvement i see is that the cursor isn't nearly as jittery, even with the sensitivity all the way up.

the good news is that the pistol is just as good as the first game, i went on a 9 killstreak with it in my first match! seems just as strong and accurate. maybe i'll get used to the controls as i go on, but they're definitely not as good as goldeneye's. ultima, i definitely wouldn't trade bond in for it, i'll put it that way."