ADS question

#1UltimateFlame13Posted 4/19/2011 2:51:52 PM
Ok so just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this. I feel like whenever I first aim down the sight it kind of jerks back to the center of the screen. At first I thought it was just from me pushing the button, but it happens every time and seems a little too severe to be just from button input. I'd really like it if it would just keep the cursor where I'm already pointing. Is this jerking feeling just me because I haven't played a wii fps since the last conduits release? If it isn't just me has anyone found a way to adjust the settings to smooth this out? Using trust camera style by the way. I'll keep tinkering with the settings and try to get used to it :\.
---
a.k.a Flame a.k.a SafetyFist, Playing: Borderlands (PC)
"Just get your murder on and we'll pretend nobody saw nothin'."- Scooter
#2UltimateFlame13(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2011 3:19:39 PM
bump. was awful with the strike rifle. I aim at the head before ADS, hit ADS, all of a sudden I'm aiming like 10 ft above the guy. Scope out and I'm aiming at his head again. :(
---
#3naruto3336Posted 4/19/2011 3:21:41 PM

Off-topic question. Whats the alt fire for the shotgun?

#4Turndawg107Posted 4/19/2011 3:21:53 PM
I've run into the exact same situation, and I've found the only way to truly avert this is to be aiming directly into the center of the screen. It's unfortunate that the ADS works this way, and I hope it gets patched.
#5UltimateFlame13(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2011 3:25:05 PM(edited)
It wouldn't bug me so much if the scopes didn't behave like this as well. I rarely look down iron sights, but this makes long range fights a huge pain in the ass. Definitely needs a patch.
---
#6RedNova158Posted 4/19/2011 3:24:34 PM
naruto3336 posted...
Off-topic question. Whats the alt fire for the shotgun?

Alt fire for the shotgun is zooming in I believe. It is not ADS however.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/RedNova158
COD:BO AC=0052-1241-9118
#7naruto3336Posted 4/19/2011 5:31:03 PM

Oh thank you. What about the alt fire for the Carbonizer?

#8UltimateFlame13(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2011 5:35:44 PM
Ok so I haven't been having as much trouble with this after changing control settings. I have avoided the strike rifle for the most part though, since that one gave me the most trouble. The pistol and scar seemed to be fine with the ADS after I changed my settings around a bit. Will try the other weapons including the sr when I unlock them.
---
#9MC_Brian1Posted 4/19/2011 5:43:18 PM
I experienced this problem too. Make your vertical dead zone very big and play on Human settings, that this will fix the problem.

Oh thank you. What about the alt fire for the Carbonizer?

The Carbonizer now has a start-up like a gatling gun, where it has to spin up before it can fire. The alt fire will make you move ridiculously slow, so you should NEVER turn it on to walk around, but you won't have to start the thing up and it will fire instantly. I typically use it right before I'm going to shoot at someone and it'll seriously help win the gunfight. If you were looking forward to the Carbonizer, it has been buffed with a massive capacity, this alt-fire, and if you have good aim, long range capabilities. It's the second most expensive weapon but it is so BA.
---
I'll respond to this topic the same way I like my women.
Lot of D's.
- Goombacrusher07 in a C/D topic